Facing the fear of wearing. In public

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Northshore pullup. I needed to buy new work pants that would accommodate a diaper and I'm wearing pullups during the day so that is what I wore.

Oh those are thin. Try a northshore surprime diaper. Those make you feel like you are in a real diaper.

I'll wear that or an ABU Space but not to work, maybe on the motorcycle.

I am debating about wearing my reaz rebel or tranquility diaper for work

I need to get used to wearing them during the day, just starting out with daytime wearing. I suppose I'll get used to the feeling after time.

Yes my tharpist said to get the right mind set is 3 weeks.

Back to the fear thing. I am in full agreement with Trevor I don't. Have fear or shame. Its anxiety. And I could. Never gave up diaper they help me to relax or ease off painful events. I hope there is a system i could use to accept. The diaper and no more anxiety. It will take 3 weeks or more

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Don't feel too bad. Note blocked me because I'd call him out on his attitude too.

How can you tell if someone has blocked you? Do their posts disappear or what?

Calico said:
How can you tell if someone has blocked you? Do their posts disappear or what?

Well, I can still read Note's posts, although I wasn't able to view his most recent blog entry.

Wearing in public is no big deal. You just have to act normal.

I've started wearing diapers to work recently due to increased day accidents. The main thing I've learned is to just act normal. All of the worry and insecurity is in your head...it isn't a reality. People AREN'T out to spot a diaper. People aren't paying enough attention to notice.

I wear Northshore Supremes to work. And they aren't the most discreet diaper out there. But nobody has noticed or said anything. The whole trick is to just be cool.

I agree with you. I said to myself I am going face my fear and I am going to do it. I change on the 2 pee. So no one can smell me. I use tranquility diapers. And nobody said a word but I think I like OT more comfortable. Are girl and not guys. I think that is my problem. Seem better. When school. Is out on vacation

Getting comfortable just takes time. I wear tranquility to work when I cam. They can be noisy if you don't have something over them. Something equally as important is wearing a brand you know you won't leak in that also brings confidence up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
I agree with you. I said to myself I am going face my fear and I am going to do it. I change on the 2 pee. So no one can smell me. I use tranquility diapers. And nobody said a word but I think I like OT more comfortable. Are girl and not guys. I think that is my problem. Seem better. When school. Is out on vacation

Good for you! Remember, you physically need diapers (in addition to liking them). There is no way you're going to get in trouble with a coworker or management simply because you're wearing a diaper. Though do still be preparred if someone does realise your diapered and asks if you're ok (which you are).

The anxiety you have of being outed is because of the fear you have with thinking it's wrong. Except that isn't going to happen, but it's not wrong. You've got to stop thinking it will happen, and the longer and more often you wear a diaper the less you will think you'll be outed and in trouble for it.

The only other point I need to reiterate is to stop looking for a thin and quiet pullup or cloth diaper. Given your useage, a pullup will NOT be enough, nor are thinner cloth diapers. Thin and absorbent are exact opposites. The thinner you go, the more likely you are to leak. And leaks are not discreete. If you really want discreete, then get a diaper that is thick enough you can trust will not to leak.

So there is no way a co worker is going to go to manger and say. Makena is wearing a diaper because how are they going prove it. And I think it will take guts to. I guess management will think its medical and leave it alone.

So on the acceptance part its basicly learning its not wrong. And that is what I need to work on. I been trying. To wear every work day but the work shifts doesn't work and certain. Worker and guys around that makes me frustrated. That I can't practice which is wearing. In public

makena43 said:
So there is no way a co worker is going to go to manger and say. Makena is wearing a diaper because how are they going prove it. And I think it will take guts to. I guess management will think its medical and leave it alone.

So on the acceptance part its basicly learning its not wrong. And that is what I need to work on. I been trying. To wear every work day but the work shifts doesn't work and certain. Worker and guys around that makes me frustrated. That I can't practice which is wearing. In public

Most likely, yeah. Now sure IF some coworker should find out, they "might" start some rumors about you wearing. Them trying to go straight to you boss and say "hey boss, makena is wearing a diaper- I want you to fire him". Well that just isn't going to happen. You know why? Because wearing a diaper isn't wrong, it isn't illegal, and it isn't immoral. Nobody cares- including those guys around you. Heck, I'd be surprised if they even know. As such, your frustration is only in your head and the only reason why you can't keep wearing a diaper is yourself holding you back.

Slomo said:
Most likely, yeah. Now sure IF some coworker should find out, they "might" start some rumors about you wearing. Them trying to go straight to you boss and say "hey boss, makena is wearing a diaper- I want you to fire him". Well that just isn't going to happen. You know why? Because wearing a diaper isn't wrong, it isn't illegal, and it isn't immoral. Nobody cares- including those guys around you. Heck, I'd be surprised if they even know. As such, your frustration is only in your head and the only reason why you can't keep wearing a diaper is yourself holding you back.
Well said.

I got it just do it and think. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers. It will take 3 weeks.

My system is i put on my diaper while having. My dinner. Then punch in start work and work while saying there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and I am facing my fears
If I pee 2 time them take it off. And keep doing it all week. I have. Short hour nowadays but thanksgiving it could. Get longer. The only Co worker that is a problem is he seeks up on me Togo for the lower legs that make my leg kick. And he knows. Me well. So when he works I don't wear

In other words, you don't wear a diaper a work because of one coworker you're afraid of. Except, going back you've already admitted you physically need diapers (in addition to mentally really wanting to wear them).

makena43 said:
I have no problem with wearing diaper in public. Its that I want girl mostly around. I think having guys and older people. Are making me nervous that's. The problem. But I keep reminding self. Face your fears. Its unhealthy. To stay in fear. It help alot. Its okay to wear only your family will say no.
Ok, ok. I know I don't spend every waking hour on this forum, so most can disregard me (seems like most do anyway). However, I cannot figure out for the life of me how every thread that makena43 starts turns into a long and lively conversation. I have NO IDEA what this person is saying. Three words to describe:

Un-in-telligible.

How can you read the above opening comment and even begin to respond? Bless him/her for trying, but I never understand the question. Not to mention the repetition in the questions being asked.

What surprises me the most is the resulting threads from makena43 OPs last days and spark incredible debate. I always feel lost while reading them. Most responders also seem to talk past each other about seeming unrelated topics.

I know I am coming across as a bit of a dick, but I would appreciate some guidance here. Maybe I can learn how to start a thread that keeps the interest of this community.

I truly have the desire to contribute in a valuable way to the ABDL community. I feel my older age might help some novices. I also like to have fun and try to lighten things up a bit. Everyone here is so serious.

I guess I need more help than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back