Facing the fear of wearing. In public

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have no problem with wearing diaper in public. Its that I want girl mostly around. I think having guys and older people. Are making me nervous that's. The problem. But I keep reminding self. Face your fears. Its unhealthy. To stay in fear. It help alot. Its okay to wear only your family will say no.

makena43 said:
I have no problem with wearing diaper in public. Its that I want girl mostly around. I think having guys and older people. Are making me nervous that's. The problem. But I keep reminding self. Face your fears. Its unhealthy. To stay in fear. It help alot. Its okay to wear only your family will say no.

When I first became incontinent I was paranoid about being noticced in a nappy. It was my wife that told me it just didn't matter and she was right. No one notices nor cares if you wear nappies. Five years later and I just go about my daily life in nappies with no problems.

I completely concur with ST50. Everyone is to busy to notice or even care. It's only when you make it obvious that people will take notice, strangely enough there are people out there that are looking for that attention.

I'm getting a serious feeling of dejavu here.

Note said:
Easy solution: don't wear in public.

Now that's the worst advice I've ever heard. Exactly how do you expect to get over a fear if you never face it?

Slomo said:
Now that's the worst advice I've ever heard. Exactly how do you expect to get over a fear if you never face it?

LOl, that is why I have that person blocked, I couldn't stand posts like that. So rude and unfriendly. Though some might disagree with my decision here because they see blocking someone as running away from the problem than facing and dealing with it because there will always be unfriendly people out there and rude ones and you can't avoid everyone. That is true but this is the internet forum and we have that feature so I am entitled to use it since it's available.

Calico said:
LOl, that is why I have that person blocked, I couldn't stand posts like that. So rude and unfriendly. Though some might disagree with my decision here because they see blocking someone as running away from the problem than facing and dealing with it because there will always be unfriendly people out there and rude ones and you can't avoid everyone. That is true but this is the internet forum and we have that feature so I am entitled to use it since it's available.

Don't feel too bad. Note blocked me because I'd call him out on his attitude too.

I agree with you guys. But I think having guys around makes me uncomfortable. But with girls better. I admit I don't have control of male vs females. So maybe I just need more time in diaper around guys.

Note said:
Then allow me to return the favour. No big loss...
=====================================

I'll expand on my previous post. You have the choice whether you can to wear out in public or not. You're aware of the risks, are able to weigh up the pros/cons of both, but the more time you spend dwelling on your dilemma the more you'll kick yourself for not coming to a decision earlier. So ultimately, it's up to you.

Again, no. This whole thread is all about how to face your fear of wearing in public. It is not about whether or not you think anyone should or not. Your previous comment was not only bad, but kind of toxic bad too.

Although, I do agree with your comment on dwelling over it versus coming to a final decision earlier. Machena has a serious problem with facing the decision to move forward, and is dwelling over the fears of "what if". This doesn't help him in the least, and the sooner he gets over it all, the sooner he will be able to look back and kick himself for having waited in fear for so long.

Right. On guys.

Talk or run away

When my Incontinence issues first started I had a hard time dealing with the fear of wearing thick diapers 24/7, but after a few weeks that fear went away. No I do not care if some one notices my diaper its there for a medical issue I can not control it take time but you will eventualy stop stressing over your diapers.

just wear the protection you need and dont think about your diaper no one notices most of the time and even if they do and ask just say its for a medical issue an leave it at that.

I was like you before I became incontinent I was always a DL. Anyway one particular time I had recently changed my diaper and it was so comfy and I wanted it on so bad I wore it under my work clothes. Nobody noticed. I mean I wasn’t putting it on display either but it’s usually really hard to tell just looking at someone’s pants unless it’s super thick or leaking. I still wear daily and nobody suspects a thing. I’ve worn thick ones too however I perfer thinner ones for comfort reasons.

That's exactly same with me. But maybe its a thing I rather be around females then guys and coco. Worker who will get me into trouble. With mgt. And rumors. I think this leads me to have anxiety. I will keep working on it. It doesn't go away like magic

Well I just came back from the uniform store, no one there noticed. Then in line at the coffee shop no one noticed there either. Might just wear a pullup out to dinner with friends tonight, I'll let everyone know if the sun explodes (people noticing my diaper).

What braid did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back