Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried an energy drink?

Question Has anyone tried an energy drink?

Here are my pics

shot these from a webcam

I like the blue Rockstar the best. I want Jolt sooooo bad!! It's illegal to sell it in Kansas

I like full throttle...The one that tastes kind of like a sprite. It's orangeish-yellow.**shrug**...I don't really drink them often though.

Rockstar FTW, although the original Amps are on the same level. It's like Mountain Dew got jacked up on Mountain Dew. Just don't get the sugar-free kind of anything. My mom got them one time (the only thing the store had), and they were nasty... horribly nasty.

That's awful... ._.

I've only drink Mountain Dew in the mornings that I get significantly less sleep. I buy them from the chem class' store so the money's going to a good place at least

I'm the cheap guy. I prefer the Wawa version of Red Bull called Mach W. It pretty much tastes like Red Bull, comes in Rockstar-sized cans, and costs about a buck-fifty.

I'm surprised no one has posted this one yet. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of energy drinks. They don't get along well with my body and give me an overactive bladder (seriously...not fun )

Red Bull tastes good, but I rarely drink it. Personally, give me something coffee based. I love Starbucks doubleshot or Monster Java. Most of the time I only drink them when I have to make a long car trip alone (like next week when I get to drive 450 miles). Most of the time I stick to plain coffee or tea when I need caffeine.

Erm is it me or could the sister thread of this be called "Have You Ever Breathed?"