Dribbling after going (sometimes to 5mins after)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracaris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
(yes i see there are older topics but are closed or would well more than be considered necrobumping)

To somewhat tie in my recent post in Diaper Talk , for the last 2 months i'v ebeen wearing my well-worn Depenedico AIO for awhile after urinating because i've been dribbling after i go #1, i've tried shaking and sometimes try the Milking technique, and it works!... For the Most Part when i remember to, but it doesnt always prevent it.
i dont get like a small Urination when standing or walking kinda just like a quick "Spit" and i wont notice it for days untill i get a wiff of Urine. When i go out in public if im not wearing my AIO (its a bit small for me as i've gained quite a bit of weight since i got em in '15, i went from 280 to 365 and down to 335 since i changed out my diet and got on a Hunger suppressor[Adipex-p].) i would in a public bathroom after i've voided i'll grab a bit of toilet paper and wad it up to a lil square pad and hold it to the tip of my err *ahem* "tool" (i try to stray when i can from using such words.) stand up grab and shake a lil walk in place and when i see no blotting or its verry light i flush it down put my pants(and my cloth on incase) and make with the day's activities

i told my PCP this past week when i had to stop in for a checkup and Refil on my other medications, and i've been refeered to a Urologist of which i see on the 29th. (the soonest i could get within the minimum timeframe my inspurance provider lets me have for transport assitance..) he's told me it's nothing to really worry about but if it is something, its being caught in the earliest stages.

I'm Physically disabled (spinal injuries make it extremly difficult to stand up or ride for any reasonable distance/time without having to sit and stop. which has killed my ability to work in most normal Job enviroments and in some have had employers openly tell me its why they've turned me down out of saftey and concern if i were to injure myself while on teh job. (mainly this is from anywhere where i applied for stock) i have Kidney problems and as it seems bladder as well. (im passing too much protien in my urine but after loosing weight and continuing so, the ammount being lost w/o changing my diet since improvemnts have been seen, its getting slowly better and better.) i have had incontince issues in the Past where i just like a baby dont know i'm going/dont feel it (much like i am w/ this dribble issue) boy was i glad at that time a great friend who i sadly had to part ways and move out w/ left me back then a nice package of bambino's. that particular issue went away on its own after a month and thought nothing of it as at that time my doctor i had , was clueless on the reason behind it. i dont particularly mind the tought this is leading toincontince again as long it isnt a sign of something that will negativly affect my health (when i go in diapered days with disposibles, i powder and oil up so i can enjoy a long day till i need to change as i love the feeling of a soaked disposable squishing between my legs <3) as my provider does cover upto so many packages a monthand if i manage to get on SSI/Disability as i'm fighting for, i'll be able to get some really nice disposables :3

well Enough digressing from the topic. for others who have had problems in teh past that led to small/mini flows from the dribbling to flat out letting the dam burst, and you've had dribbling come back, has it always been a sign of something bad? (bladder infection/cancer, prostate problems.. etc)

It's not necessarily a sign of something serious. I had postvoid dribbling on and off for years, which was really just because of my particular anatomy where it was hard to get my urethra completely empty. It wasn't related at all to my current issues.

Nonetheless, you are wise to get it checked out.

Usually it's either an infection of the prostate or an enlarged prostate. Both fixed with meds.

Hi, i also suffer from dribbling issues, along with bedwetting and , urgency issues. All of these issues on their own may not seem that bad, but, because some of this affects me during the day and i am now more severely visually impaired than i used to be, it makes these issues a bigger deal for me. I have found that wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 has just made my life a lot easier. Im still able to have a part time job and also like to go out and explore the town i live n but these means taking the bus a lot or walking. I cant be worried about the urge to pee that i know i cant hold while riding the bus untill i get home or while trying to navigate my way around downtown i also need diapers at work because i often am more likely to dribble or wet during id day when im working and cant necessarily just run to the bathroom. Sometimes i dribble at random times and its the feeling like ive wet but cant tell if i really have, sometimes its a significant amount after ive already peed once. For all these reasons i just find it way easier to wear and use diapers all the time. I also do pee quite frequently, i work only 3 hrs in the middle of the day but often times i will have wet my diaper 2 or 3 times before im out of work and one more before i get home. Some times ill have days where i have only wet once while at work. My go to diapers are abena m4 and dry are 24/7 so that i dont need to change every 2 hrs. Sorry for any misspellings, as i a using voiceover on my iphone to help me type this. Im sure my urgency is connected to having diabetes, or that i just drink a lot but either way, it sucks peeing a lot or the potential for accidents. When u cant always easily or safely navigate to a bathroom. I also switched to decaf coffee, because of my glaucoma, but i guess it still makes you pee a lot and can make incontinence a bit worse, but i love my coffee and my town has a ton of great coffee places, so i wont be giving up coffee anytime soon. Since diapers are now a huge factor to still having my independence, i definitely see myself using diapers for the rest of my life. It’s a good thing i love wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back