looking for new Cloth Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracaris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
i've been fairly inactive here but suffice it to say life hasnt been grand since 2015, and my diapers are one of few remaining pleasures i have to calm down and relax with. (i event went to School in Sl for a lil something extra :3)

i've had my Dependico AIO PUL Diaper for quite a few years now and ... well i've been wanting a really thick one.. one that spreads my legs apart making me Waddle *Blush* kinda like these https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Diap...hash=item2a84fed3fa:m:mbjnCfxlicSB47zEZCX9wAg (while i contacted the seller, as they hand make em, i'm trying to plan ahead if they dont make at a larger size, as thiers only go upto 52' waists and i'm a 58'

i like the idea of sissy ones that really poof you out, and hoping others might have advice on ones that really are that bulky to make one waddle ^^;;

Have you tried the search engine?

i've done a bit of googling to find something suitable pretty much teh ebay listing above and something on etsy (though neither in my waist size,) as for being nipped about searching before posting, i tried to actually search but, unless it's my net, it just times out is to why im hoping atleast i can get recommendations on ones that is significantly thick/spreading ones that maybe available in larger waist sizes.

Dracaris said:
i've been fairly inactive here but suffice it to say life hasnt been grand since 2015, and my diapers are one of few remaining pleasures i have to calm down and relax with. (i event went to School in Sl for a lil something extra :3)

i've had my Dependico AIO PUL Diaper for quite a few years now and ... well i've been wanting a really thick one.. one that spreads my legs apart making me Waddle *Blush* kinda like these https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Diap...hash=item2a84fed3fa:m:mbjnCfxlicSB47zEZCX9wAg (while i contacted the seller, as they hand make em, i'm trying to plan ahead if they dont make at a larger size, as thiers only go upto 52' waists and i'm a 58'

i like the idea of sissy ones that really poof you out, and hoping others might have advice on ones that really are that bulky to make one waddle ^^;;

ABU had a pink diaper ("Sissy" was the name I think?) but I don't see them currently. (you could go with Lavender I suppose)

But right now the obvious thick pink winner is the Rearz Princess Pink diaper, based on their popular superhigh capacity Safari.

PRINCESS-PINK-LARGE__72595.1490818057.jpg

i've gotten to try a pack before, they beat bambinos in comfort and thickness for disposables <3 but as nice as disposables get i'm in a living situation that wouldnt exactly be feesable , ish why im after a nice thick spreading AIO that'd fit a US measurement 58' waist. (i can hide laundry far easier then disposables )

I've been wearing pre-fold, night weight gauze diapers by Leakmaster. You have to use diaper pins or a something to keep them attached. If fit into small but if you need medium or large, you could buy the twill fabric which is a little better. The birdseye fabric seems a little stiff and rough to me. You can find a lot of these cloth diapers on Amazon and of course they're on other sites as well.

I get my cloth diapers & plastic pants on amazon. Just type in adult cloth diapers.

I just ordered some from Rearz. I'll let you know how they are.

Try ordering abu preschool diapers scented they are very femmine and go up to a size 58 i believe also the scented smells like pampers . the website is abu diapers.

C'mon, all y'all millennials and amnesia sufferers! Cloth diapers! The reusable kind. Check out the OP's post again.

Lol all the replies about cloth backed, Cottontail nailed it though. Anywho... While we're talking about them, since you have used the dependeco aio, what do you think of them, Dracaris? Or anyone else that knows, I seriously thought of buying one to try.

I am new here and intend to be fully active. I get cloth diapers and plastic pants on Amazon, you are sure to use the search engine(Google) too. My diapers are one of few remaining pleasures i have to calm down and relax with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back