Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I'm looking for a thin onesie to ware as an undershirt. I'm an considering onesie down under or little for big. Anyone have experience with these brands. I currently have a onesie from ABU but it is too think for my liking.

Down under or little for big are both good options :D about the thickness of a normal tee

How obvious are the buttons on the shoulder of the little for big onesies? Would it be noticable under a shirt?

I don't think so, I have a "Baby Gamer" onesie from LfB, and the buttons don't protrude far from the fabric at all.
Maybe it's just me, but I needed a size bigger LfB onesie (I usually wear large for my clothing, but a large in an LfB onesie was uncomfortably tight and short, the one I've already mentioned is an XL), so I'd keep that in mind when choosing a size.

I just got my first onesies in just today. Got them from the ebay store Padded_Bum they are basically just good quality plain T-shirts in the style of a onesie. I got 2 white and a pink. Very reasonably priced at $20 each and took a real chance buying 3 at once but they are amazing!

Onesiesdownunder are great. Plus they have solid colors = great for an undershirt.

LfB onesies are quite thin, I like mine. I have a onesie without the buttons at the neck but I’m sure they won’t be noticeable unless someone is actively looking for them. Really pay attention to the sizes though, dice onesies aren’t exactly like picture out a shirt. The most important measurement is the length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a rearz black onesie and I have used it as an undershirt many times.

I wear both but the Little for Big is thinner and a bit easier to wear under another shirt. I usually wear those work out shirts over them because they are thin as well.

How obvious are the buttons on the shoulder of the little for big onesies? Would it be noticeable under a skirt or dress? . The Little for Big is thinner so i am considering wearing it to work out since i'm gonna wear my shorts or sweats over them.

mommydeborahcares said:
How obvious are the buttons on the shoulder of the little for big onesies? Would it be noticeable under a skirt or dress?

I wouldn't say so, they don't stick out much anyway, so with another layer on top they'd you wouldn't be able to see them at all.

mommydeborahcare I don't think the buttons are very obvious at all

I have two Baby Pants onezies that I am very happy with, but that's mainly because I like the babyish print they come in. There are lots of plain solid-color onezies available on the web that could pass for an undershirt for around $20. The key with any onezie is finding the right size. If the onezie is too loose at the crotch it doesn't serve any real function. I am 6'00" and 185 and my best fit is a size Small from Baby Pants, after being shrunk down by a few washes.

I recommend Onesies down under they have good stock but their buttons can be a bit temptemental.

SimCo said:
I have two Baby Pants onezies that I am very happy with, but that's mainly because I like the babyish print they come in. There are lots of plain solid-color onezies available on the web that could pass for an undershirt for around $20. The key with any onezie is finding the right size. If the onezie is too loose at the crotch it doesn't serve any real function. I am 6'00" and 185 and my best fit is a size Small from Baby Pants, after being shrunk down by a few washes.

I bought a large from Baby pants and it is way too big. I was glad to see your post.

I'd like to get some white onesies an a tie dye kit.

mommydeborahcares said:
How obvious are the buttons on the shoulder of the little for big onesies? Would it be noticeable under a skirt or dress? . The Little for Big is thinner so i am considering wearing it to work out since i'm gonna wear my shorts or sweats over them.

I really like the shoulder snaps, makes it all the more AB. A onesie belongs in your wardrobe. I like those from Baby Pants.

Howdy21 said:
I really like the shoulder snaps, makes it all the more AB. A onesie belongs in your wardrobe. I like those from Baby Pants.

Another shout-out for Baby Pants onsies! I wear one every day.

I've found that people will not notice that I'm wearing my baby clothes (diapers, plastic-pants, and onesie) underneath my big-boy clothes.

I wear a white onesie as an undershirt that I got off of Amazon. Funny story though. It's great quality but when I got it, the tag on the back proudly said in big letters "LEAKMASTER". I quickly cut that part off of the tag. I could just see that peaking out at the top of my neck!

I originally bought my onsies from Rearz but they were a little long both in Xl and large sizes the large was a bit to tight on the chest. i resently ordered one from littleforbig the large fits perfectly and I like having colour choices but zi donot like the snaps on the sholder it would be a perfect onesie if they didnt have them. Its winter so I can get a way with it since its under a sweat shirt but I would never wear one with out a second top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back