What i learn from adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have learned to accept diapers as being okay and it doesn't hurt people just makes uncomfortable. I think I got when there is no fear or shame
Next going out in public you just need thin diaper and just start out small. But now I am at the stage where I put on a. Diaper on my lunch hour and. I just force myself to wear while working. I still worry someone will notice. I wear with certain Co workers. And I believe. Everything people. Have said its all true. There is no method of getting. Rid of the fear except wearing it alot. And lastly to change. Diaper every 3 pees and use Vasline and banypower. And finally I plan to talk to my tharpist but I need the courage. Anything I miss from my past threads?

I think you've been explicitly told not to change into a diaper in the middle of your work day. Go diapered, stay diapered or don't do it. If anyone is going to notice, it'll be because you suddenly got puffy pants in the middle of the day.

we are always lesrning something--that is what i have learned

Oh yeah that was renfox I believe. Okay I will keep that in my travor. Thanks

Is there anything I missing?

makena43 said:
Is there anything I missing?

Always wear a diaper, morning and afternoons. People are more likely to notice the difference you have between padded or not, more likely than they will notice just the padding.

Also, always wear a diaper that's thick enough you can trust won't leak. Thin diapers may seem more discrete, but they are also more likely to leak. And a wet spot on your pants is much more noticable than a thick one that has done its job.

Okay. So I got it. Just have to go for hard stuff with my tharpist. Do you guys think if you use diapers in your masturbating set. It will make you feel shame OT fear every time you go out into the public?

Last edited:
yep. sorry, we are not theropists. but i have learned something. always wear black pants. mom always put me in black pants as a kid to hide wet spots. and they still do when something leaks.

Still debating to tell my tharpist about diapers. I always wear dark pants and baggy but not so much. Anything to add on accepting diaper part?

makena43 said:
Still debating to tell my tharpist about diapers. I always wear dark pants and baggy but not so much. Anything to add on accepting diaper part?

Uuuugh, really? How many of us have already told you, your therapist is the first person you should tell about your diapers. She is the only one who can truly help you with your acceptance problems. And your fear of opening up to her is unfounded.

Why are you still afraid of telling here that you're still debating this?

Well my past two tharpist said diaper are the root of your humiliation and shame. So you should quit. Okay. Now to get down and dirty. So I think I should. Start the talk. By saying. I have a need for diapers and I wonder if you can help me learn to accept diapers and not feel shame around people and maybe my masturbating is form of punishment. Cause by feeling I am not good enough. Is that how I would say it. Oh I forgot the what if. Thinking

makena43 said:
Well my past two tharpist said diaper are the root of your humiliation and shame. So you should quit. Okay. Now to get down and dirty. So I think I should. Start the talk. By saying. I have a need for diapers and I wonder if you can help me learn to accept diapers and not feel shame around people and maybe my masturbating is form of punishment. Cause by feeling I am not good enough. Is that how I would say it. Oh I forgot the what if. Thinking

Maybe I can see what they're saying. My default answer is being an ABDL is fine and I believe that to be true. However, that doesn't mean that it can't cause distress. It caused me a lot of anxiety growing up and if I could have stopped, I sure would have. I see things differently than the child or teen or even young man that I was now and I realize that while this is a strange desire, strangeness itself doesn't make it bad. I've made my peace with it. I can see why your therapists who don't have the benefit of our hard-earned wisdom on this might well say that since it is causing you anxiety (and your many threads here make it clear that it is), it's better to get rid of it.

The question really is, do you believe you could get rid of it? If the sober, sane answer is yes and it causes you anxiety, then you're better off without it. However, if that answer is no, or if you're just lying to yourself when you say yes, then your energy is much better directed toward accepting it and yourself. This is not a question we can answer for you. You need an objective professional who will be able to interact with you on this to find the best way forward. The only thing I would really advise with your therapist is to make it clear that lots of ABDLs go through this anxiety and most of them reach the conclusion it is not a problem and go on to live happy lives.

In that context, the therapist should be able to help you to see if it's better to try and find a way to stop or if it is, as we often find, an adjustment you must make in your thinking so that this urge you didn't ask for no longer causes you anxiety.

Thank you. I did find out what makes my body work is thoughts of i am not good enough or smart enough and I am gross for being diaper lover. How is this connected. To diapers. Jobs. Hobbies relationships. So the anxiety is the fear or nervous feeling its wrong.. Is that what you are definition. Of the anxiety? I. Say yes to diapers and learn from my tharpist.

Last edited:
So to including with the last post. I need to decide to quit or accept diapers and work on getting rid of anxiety. I think that's. What Trevor is saying in his post?

So if I accept diapers there should not. Be any gutsy feeling when wearing. In.public. I did find the meaning of the humiliation is not feeling. Smart or good enough plus shaming myself for being a diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back