• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtgplayer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, My name is Mike and I am into ABDL. It has taken me a long time to accept this side of myself and actually engage in the ABDL community, though I have come around from time to time to read the boards and discussions. I am 27, about to be 28, and I still struggle with nocturnal enureses. Not every night, but when I am stressed or having a flair up of back pain. My wife accepts that I need diapers at night, but isn't comfortable with age-play or regression. She doesn't mind if I use ABDL diapers when she is at work or traveling, but doesn't participate as a mommy or anything like that.

I hope I've found a place where I can be accepted and understood.
Mike

mtgplayer said:
Hi, My name is Mike and I am into ABDL. It has taken me a long time to accept this side of myself and actually engage in the ABDL community, though I have come around from time to time to read the boards and discussions. I am 27, about to be 28, and I still struggle with nocturnal enureses. Not every night, but when I am stressed or having a flair up of back pain. My wife accepts that I need diapers at night, but isn't comfortable with age-play or regression. She doesn't mind if I use ABDL diapers when she is at work or traveling, but doesn't participate as a mommy or anything like that.

I hope I've found a place where I can be accepted and understood.
Mike

Hi and welcome to the site. This is a great site for support and information. I think you'll find ADISC to be helpful. It's also a good place to make friends, even if they are on line. I hope you'll join in in the discussions because we will get to know you and you us.

Hi Mike, welcome. I think you have definitely found a place to be supported. I am in the same boat with regards to an uninterested wife. Please feel free to send me a message if you need to get something off your mind. This site has help me easy some of that tension for me. Again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back