Does anyone feel scared to wear AB diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest with you guys I don't Really care what Other people I don't care about will think about me when they see me in a ABDL Diaper like SDK, Cushies or Spiderman Goodnites publicly it's entirely their problem.
One Life Live IT. That's what I believe and live my life to this rule. Either you do that or you will spend your entire life Trying to fulfill OTHER's (expectations) of what your life is supposed to look like and you know what. IT's your life and entirely your decision but do blame Yourself in your last moments of your life when you recall your life what Have I done? Lived my entire life trying to make Others Happy and missed MY life.
PS. Noone Really Cares about your Diaper even If you build a Sandcastle on the beach wearing a Pampers Size 7 trust me I've done it and It's awesome and liberating also people do not care they are too busy to care or even notice.
PS.2 Don't live your life in the closet come out and enjoy whatever you've got left of it.
PS.3 Do not hate on me for expressing my point of view thanks.

Coreyteen19 said:
To be honest with you guys I don't Really care what Other people I don't care about will think about me when they see me in a ABDL Diaper like SDK, Cushies or Spiderman Goodnites publicly it's entirely their problem.
One Life Live IT. That's what I believe and live my life to this rule. Either you do that or you will spend your entire life Trying to fulfill OTHER's (expectations) of what your life is supposed to look like and you know what. IT's your life and entirely your decision but do blame Yourself in your last moments of your life when you recall your life what Have I done? Lived my entire life trying to make Others Happy and missed MY life.
PS. Noone Really Cares about your Diaper even If you build a Sandcastle on the beach wearing a Pampers Size 7 trust me I've done it and It's awesome and liberating also people do not care they are too busy to care or even notice.
PS.2 Don't live your life in the closet come out and enjoy whatever you've got left of it.
PS.3 Do not hate on me for expressing my point of view thanks.

I can (mostly) confirm nobody cares if you are diapered at the beach. Only had one guy in a speedo try to start something, saying I was indecent. Beach cops stopped him and confirmed I was just fine.

I am going to add to this. I have, in at least one occasion, seen an ABDL diaper in a waste basket, in a public restroom. So, I would say that they are more commonly worn in public than many of us would think.

I've had a few weird "get cuaght and laughed at" dreams lately. In the waking world since ABU and Rearz seems to keep being constantly out of their plain whites I've been ordering Princess Pinks, so maybe there's some subconscious fear going on there or something.

it really does not bother me one bit , to me a diapers is just underwear , most the time if i am in public i will wear diapers vs public washrooms ,
i have changed diapers in public so much its not a huge deal , diapers at hospital or even while at the Dr's they dont really care ,

In a beginning. But now with all acquired experience it is easy. Most important that they are properly covered with clothing, that they are fixated properly ( taping a diapers and clothing) and most important that you have a proper diaper for that situation.

Howdy21 said:
I've decided to wear padded training pants whenever I feel a diaper is a little too much. Does anyone else use these?

I've never tried these, but find Lady Tena Discreet pants are great for when out in public,

I was thinking there is no way I would go to the beach in a diaper. Its too hot and who has the guts to just be in a diaper with wall to wall people and changing the diaper and finally the cops would. Be on you .

makena43 said:
I was thinking there is no way I would go to the beach in a diaper. Its too hot and who has the guts to just be in a diaper with wall to wall people and changing the diaper and finally the cops would. Be on you .

Wall to wall people? Who ever said that? I've been to the beach in just a diaper several times. I also always seek out areas further down- away from the crowds. And as I've said before, the ONE time I was confronted by some weirdo in a speedo, the beach cops sided with me in confirming I was more covered than he was, and was just fine.

ps. IF you really need to change a diaper while on the beach- use a restroom instead, or at the very least cover yourself with a beach towel first. That would just be plain stupid to expose yourself during an open changing.

Oh so the real story of people. Wearing. Diaper to the beach is. Nobody is around to see you. I wouldn't dare take off my shorts and my diaper is seen by 20 people

the only reason I'd be nervious is if my pants barely fit over them. If they do I'll just remove the diaper rather then have it be noticeable if people looked. But other then that I'm 100% with it. I've taken ABU Little Pawz into six flags before and security of course had to check bags. They said nothing but a spare little pawz, wipes and powder were all right there lol.

The major issue with going to six flags is getting a restroom that has no one in it and quickly changing.

makena43 said:
Oh so the real story of people. Wearing. Diaper to the beach is. Nobody is around to see you. I wouldn't dare take off my shorts and my diaper is seen by 20 people

No. You're missing the point. It is legally acceptable to wear only a diaper at the beach- regardless of how many others may be around. I have had this verified by the beach cops themselves.

However, this alone isn't going to prevent some people from still reacting hostile towards us IF we do. This is, in part, why I prefer to go somewhere where there are fewer prople around.

Slomo said:
No. You're missing the point. It is legally acceptable to wear only a diaper at the beach- regardless of how many others may be around. I have had this verified by the beach cops themselves.

However, this alone isn't going to prevent some people from still reacting hostile towards us IF we do. This is, in part, why I prefer to go somewhere where there are fewer prople around.

I think it'd be like any other "out of the ordinary" thing people see at a beach. You might get a double-take from someone and maybe even an infrequent finger-point, but nothing much beyond that.

And on the plus side, drop on some large sun glasses and a wide hat if you're worried about someone recognizing you. Those are common on the beach and won't draw any added attention to you.

bambinod said:
I think it'd be like any other "out of the ordinary" thing people see at a beach. You might get a double-take from someone and maybe even an infrequent finger-point, but nothing much beyond that.

And on the plus side, drop on some large sun glasses and a wide hat if you're worried about someone recognizing you. Those are common on the beach and won't draw any added attention to you.

Exactly. Expect to get a bunch of double takes, probably a few will laugh too. And maybe once in a rare occasion someone might approach and say something.

If you truly don't care what others think (or conversely want to seek out your own humiliation), then there's nothing specifically illegal about it. Wierd and not ordinary for sure, but not illegal. At least, not at the beach. Now in the city or in a park would be a different story.

Okay I see you guys point of view. But I am too chicken . I think I will stay in my aww so cute diaper. Under my pants at work

I prefer to wear regular plain 'medical' padding just in case something shows or you're being caught.
It's much easier to explain you need diapers for medical reasons when there are no cute prints visible! :)

Well, I'm a little late to this one. Here goes,

I don't wear in public very often, usually only if I am heading to one of my AB or DL friends places. When I do go out in public and wear in these situations, I will wear my AB brand diapers because they are what I buy and have on hand. When I wear in public, even if it is only to go to friend's place and even if it lasts for only a little bit I will get very nervous and paranoid more than frightened or scared, I always worry that I'll be caught or that someone will find out. That being said, perhaps there is an innate fear of being caught that prevents me from wearing in public more often.

makena43 said:
Okay I see you guys point of view. But I am too chicken . I think I will stay in my aww so cute diaper. Under my pants at work

Rind said:
I prefer to wear regular plain 'medical' padding just in case something shows or you're being caught.
It's much easier to explain you need diapers for medical reasons when there are no cute prints visible! :)

Poofybutt said:
Well, I'm a little late to this one. Here goes,

I don't wear in public very often, usually only if I am heading to one of my AB or DL friends places. When I do go out in public and wear in these situations, I will wear my AB brand diapers because they are what I buy and have on hand. When I wear in public, even if it is only to go to friend's place and even if it lasts for only a little bit I will get very nervous and paranoid more than frightened or scared, I always worry that I'll be caught or that someone will find out. That being said, perhaps there is an innate fear of being caught that prevents me from wearing in public more often.

Hey, that's to be expected. The path to total acceptance is a long, winding, and oh so very dark, road. It takes a whole LOT of time, thought, and well... baby steps, to get there. It did for me anyways. And a BIG part of that is also learning to not care about some misconception others around us, might, or might not have- even those we consider close to us.

I agree with you and the misconept is coming from the family. I sense the world is letting weird stuff be okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back