Black Friday in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Thanksgiving is VASTLY overshadowed by Christmas. Right now, Christmas stuff is on store shelves, and Christmas commercials are starting to come on TV.

I thought "Black Friday" was the most frenzied shopping day of the year?

bambinod said:

Well yeah, but people aren't buying Thanksgiving presents...

bambinod said:

It is. This is when stores drastically mark down items to attract more people and sell off old stock. And boy does it work.

Many stores operate "in the red" (no yearly profit yet) until this sale. At which point they have made enough money to operate "in the black". Hence the name.

And yeah, some stores still have problems with rioting when they open. This is in spite of now only allowing so many people in at once, or passing out vouchers to those in line. It's better than it used to be, but still pretty crazy.

Personally I just wait till cyber monday. You get better deals.

Slomo said:
It is. This is when stores drastically mark down items to attract more people and sell off old stock. And boy does it work.

Many stores operate "in the red" (no yearly profit yet) until this sale. At which point they have made enough money to operate "in the black". Hence the name.

And yeah, some stores still have problems with rioting when they open. This is in spite of now only allowing so many people in at once, or passing out vouchers to those in line. It's better than it used to be, but still pretty crazy.

Personally I just wait till cyber monday. You get better deals.

If that's the case I'll avoid the chaos entirely and get my Switch on the 27th.

On another note: South Park had a 3-part episode about Black Friday & the console wars of PS4 V Xbox One. The 3rd part shows the sales turning into a bloodbath trying to get an Elmo doll and other shit. It was a great episode but the series started to run out of ideas a couple seasons later.

Onesieman said:
If that's the case I'll avoid the chaos entirely and get my Switch on the 27th.

On another note: South Park had a 3-part episode about Black Friday & the console wars of PS4 V Xbox One. The 3rd part shows the sales turning into a bloodbath trying to get an Elmo doll and other shit. It was a great episode but the series started to run out of ideas a couple seasons later.

Oh yeah, I remember the talking elmo doll. Several people died over trying to get one.

tiny said:
Riots? Are the deals really that good? I saw a video of rioting a few years back, but surely shops have learnt from that and taken measures to make sure that no one gets hurt/upset...? !

Yes. As I mentioned, there's a station I must occupy as must any other employee who received crowd management training for Black Friday.

Bag balm is for rashes and chapped skin.

Back in the 80's when K-Mart had their REAL Blue light specials I ended up head first in a large cardboard box that held multi packs of puffs kleenex dang ladies can be brutal to a kid that was being the gopher for the parents. Shoot the same day my brother ended up with a bloodied nose over a special on toasters. Those were the days when K Marts were filled to the gills with customers.

I will be working on Black Friday, a 13 hour shift on my feet. expecting to be in a soggy diaper for most of the day

Ahh the 1980’s, I do miss that time period, yes the box stores like Kmart, Caldore, The castle toy store, price club (if you were rich)
The 1980’s marked a time when people for better or worse actually spoke there feelings to your face

pampers4U said:
The 1980’s marked a time when people for better or worse actually spoke there feelings to your face

A customer just told me the store was a shit show. Nothing's changed.

Update. I wore a Depend Flex Fit pull-up today. I only had to watch my post for two hours while the initial Thanksgiving day rush passed us by.

I didn't flood it. I've long ago learned the art of the controlled burn. It held up for as long as I needed it to and now I'm free to go to the restroom as often as I need to until 5:30 in terms morning, when I must go home and sleep... until my shift only eight hours later.

I also LOVE being in diapers. I have taken it on every night now not only the feeling is great, also not having to awake halfway to get up, risk stubbing a toe, to use the toilet. The worst is when my husband is in our one bathroom early morn getting ready for work and all the lights are on and l have to run him out to go pee because 2 people won’t fit in our little bathroom. So then I have a very hard time going back to sleep. I have to pee up to 3 times a night on occasion and before I regretted drinking water before bed. Now I drink a bottle of water while in bed and throughout the night just let it go and go back to sleep. He knows I have started wearing diapers but has not said one word. I wish soooooo bad he would join me or at least help my role play. Not sure how to bring that up. AAAHHHHHHHH!

Wow Patch, that's great. I feel like your post was meant for its own thread, though. :😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back