Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi Everyone

I thought it was about time I should drop by to say hello to everyone. I actually found this site as it had a story I had been following on another site and I was surprised to see the level of posting was much higher and civilized than other similar sites I have seen over the years (yes there is such a thing as too much information)

If i was to sum myself up I would say I am a lost soul seeking answers to unknown questions.

I work as a web developer for a software company in Sydney, Australia and in my spare time I have run several forums based around books over the years including a forum based RPG based on Harry Potter that has been running for over 7 years

Not sure what else to say so i'll leave it there for now

What's up with the Aussies joining tonight!?

Anyway, welcome.

Very nice. It's fun to see fellow techies.

Welcome to ADISC!

There is nothing wrong with an Aussie Overload

Bring on the Aussie invasion!

Hah! They're all on the east coast... Screw all people are here on the west coast... Perth is lonely T_T Even my boyfriend is over east...

Hey Dark,

Hope you have a great time here at ADISC. It really is a fun place to be around, so I think that you will enjoy yourself quite a bit

Yet another AB/DL here in Sydney I was starting to think I was lonely

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    Hi Everyone

If i was to sum myself up I would say I am a lost soul seeking answers to unknown questions.
    That is, of course, the beginning of all wisdom