What is a good discreet abu diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What is a good discreet abu diaper that is not crinkly and still has that pampers fresh smell?:)

Preschools are their only diaper with a clothlike cover right now. They're not that thick and they hold a fair amount. I find Plastic Preschools to also be quite discreet in that they're not too crinkly but if you're specifically looking for clothlike covers, go with original Preschools. I think you can get any ABU diaper order scented for a small extra fee.

You'd be really surprised how little people notice. They really don't, so you shouldn't worry about any diaper crinkling.

If your really still are though, you can always wear a diaper cover. I lile the gary activewear pul pants. They have a nylon cloth outer layer, and muffle any diaper noises really well. Though of course, their primary function is to catch any leaks- which they do relly well too.

Echoing the sentiments of many of the other posters, but, anything cloth backed is far more discreet than the crinkly plastic back diapers. As Trevor said, cloth-backed ABU preschools with the additional scent is what you should be looking to get.

I would also argue that if discretion is what you truly want and you are not attached to discretion and a baby-like scent, many medical brands you can buy at drugstores are incredibly discrete and cheap as heck... though, those might not work for you if you're planning on using the diapers. Store bought brands have lousy absorbency.

Poofybutt said:
Echoing the sentiments of many of the other posters, but, anything cloth backed is far more discreet than the crinkly plastic back diapers. As Trevor said, cloth-backed ABU preschools with the additional scent is what you should be looking to get.

I would also argue that if discretion is what you truly want and you are not attached to discretion and a baby-like scent, many medical brands you can buy at drugstores are incredibly discrete and cheap as heck... though, those might not work for you if you're planning on using the diapers. Store bought brands have lousy absorbency.

Thin and cheaply made does not ewual discreet.

I wear the preschool plastic daily to work. They're on the high end of what I'd consider discretely thin, and are pretty quiet. They're also decently priced for daily use.

I tried the cloth preschools but the sides stretched too much during the day for me

Most of ABU's other products are really too thick to be discrete, regardless of how quiet they are.

I've tried the SDKs, Kiddos, Space, and Barebums. In terms of thickness, I haven't had any problems. The only issue I had was with the Barebums, their landing zone is super loud and quite obvious when walking in public, so I wouldn't recommend wearing those for the crinkly-ness, but the rest are spot on.

Jacorn221 said:
the Barebums, their landing zone is super loud and quite obvious when walking in public, so I wouldn't recommend wearing those for the crinkly-ness

Yeah the thin hard tape panels tend to be really loud! The tape panel on Cuddlz is the same way, very loud.

I read that and thought you stole my post. I have said the same thing word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back