Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i have give up on wanting to be adult baby for now i still live with my mom and dad i don't think they want to baby me when they found out i was looking at diapers that kind of freked them out. So after i give up wanting to wear diapers and be being adult baby and just to stick babyfur and roleplaying for now until i move out and get girlfriend who is interested in age play.

Buhha said:
i have give up on wanting to be adult baby for now i still live with my mom and dad i don't think they want to baby me when they found out i was looking at diapers that kind of freked them out. So after i give up wanting to wear diapers and be being adult baby and just to stick babyfur and roleplaying for now until i move out and get girlfriend who is interested in age play.

It's a shame to see there are still people out there who honestly think they can just "give up" or willing "stop liking" diapers.

I don't think that age regression, Adult Baby play, etc. is something that inherently has to be a social activity. Obviously finding a girlfriend would make it all the sweeter and lovelier, but I admit to being a bit confused at what you were honestly hoping for when talking to your parents about it. Honestly their reaction seems a bit tame in comparsion to some of the reactions here, although I certainly still sympathize with you. It does stink to feel like your parents might not accept you.

Certainly roleplaying and the rest is a great way of helping you capture that magic, and yes, if you're worried about actually engaging in diaper play in your parent's house I totally understand that. Just be kind to yourself. Accept yourself, treat yourself with the respect you deserve. It's okay to want things and to have desires like this. Just be healthy and happy and I do believe your parents will love you.

I was lucky as a kid when I was living with parents because I was an only child and my bedroom and sitting room, for that matter, was the entire finished attic of their Cape Cod house. Like Gigglemuffinz was saying or referring, you can still wear diapers and regress if you're on the Q T, quiet about it and throw things out before they become known and obvious. Everyone needs their own space and privacy.

dogboy said:
I was lucky as a kid when I was living with parents because I was an only child and my bedroom and sitting room, for that matter, was the entire finished attic of their Cape Cod house. Like Gigglemuffinz was saying or referring, you can still wear diapers and regress if you're on the Q T, quiet about it and throw things out before they become known and obvious. Everyone needs their own space and privacy.

wow! a whole floor to youself!?! i didnt even get a bed to myself--shared it with my cousin through gradeschool in his moms 10 x 50 foot trailer. it was good both of us wet

ggreggy said:
wow! a whole floor to youself!?! i didnt even get a bed to myself--shared it with my cousin through gradeschool in his moms 10 x 50 foot trailer. it was good both of us wet

Haha....yeah that might have been a nightmare for me. I was an only child and adopted at that so I had an edge, I guess. I really enjoyed my private space. When I was a little older, I had both a piano, a pump organ and my stereo up in my space. I was lucky.

i could not even imagin that as a kid. we had food, some clothes, and enough heat to make it through the winter. but that was it. the bear minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back