ABDL marketplace orders are not descrete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I ordered from ABDL marketplace and specifically asked for a box but it came in its usual grey wrap.

I expected it to come in a box and my dad was asking questions and curious about the parcel.

I'm not sure I'll be ordering from them again...

I've not ordered from them. What's indiscreet about grey wrap?

You can feel the diapers when you hold the package, my dad thought I ordered santitry towels at one point which I said I ordered an electric blanket

Angelic said:
You can feel the diapers when you hold the package, my dad thought I ordered santitry towels at one point which I said I ordered an electric blanket

Careful, he might ask to borrow an electric blanket from you now. Try not to dig yourself into any lies like that, they tend to come back and bite you.

It sounds like your a little stressed over having to hide your diapers from your dad too. I know everybody's situatuon is different, but why not just come clean about them?

They only come in a box if you order so many, Also most companies will ship in grey plastic wrap. NappiesRUs sell actual packs of diapers and then it is covered still.

CookieMonstah said:
They only come in a box if you order so many, Also most companies will ship in grey plastic wrap. NappiesRUs sell actual packs of diapers and then it is covered still.

Although this is true, Angelic specifically asked for a box:
Angelic said:
I ordered from ABDL marketplace and specifically asked for a box...

In this case, the company should have:

1. Shipped the order in a box per the customer's request, or

2. Contacted the customer and told them that they could not accommodate the customer's wishes and offer to cancel the order.

Apparently ABDL Marketplace did neither of these things.

My dad does actually have an electric blanket for himself and I told him that the package I ordered was a present so hopefully it will stop him from snooping

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he won't, he is just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back