Little trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaLionMan1982

Techie in Atlanta looking to meet people.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Anyone else like little trucks? I have a 1995 Nissan Hardbody Pickup Truck it’s my baby I cal him Kermit, I also own a 2007 Mazda6 car.

I love little trucks. I feed them to my Chevy 2500 1-ton pickup all the time.

I love my 1994 Mazda B2300. She may not look like much but she can haul a full load of wood stacked above cab level. She has never failed to haul whatever I've loaded her with.
BTW, I do all the work on her myself.

Hilux is life, Hilux is love. All hail the King.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had an 82 datsun diesel 4x4 pickup in high school. It was slow as smoke off $h1t on a frosty morning but got 45mpg. Now i have an 86 ford f350 turbo diesel that i drive daily and a 2006 Kenworth W900b that has become a very expensive lawn ornament

[video=youtube;pMBnpJoZCzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBnpJoZCzk[/video]

I love small trucks too! I have an 87 Dodge Ram 50 4X4. its been a great truck!

Since the original Jeep was classified as a 1/4 ton truck, lemme hear it for the old school Jeeps! One of my best friends recently sold his 1970 Hilux. If you're into little trucks that was pretty much Mt Everest.

Dont forget the Mazda Rotary Mini Trucks from the 70's. Not a car, not a truck, but ROTARY ENGINE!!!!!!!1975-mazda-rotary-engine-pickup-driver-side-rear-quarter-view.jpg

This counts ? It's my VW T4 2.5 TDi friend for a lot of things.

Before buy that I was thinking about VW LT35, but it drinks as a devil...

30hpwn7.jpg

I had a 96 Ranger, basically the same thing as the Mazda B2300. Mine had the 2.3 engine. I really miss it now. It was a little work horse that never failed me. I do plan to get another someday soon.

Yep.
Still driving my '93 Ranger, with the micro 4 cylinder engine. Great on gas, HORRIBLE for carrying/towing! Reliable as all hell, minus the expected maintenance and repairs anything over 125k miles will earn.
I had a '94 extended cab with the V8 at my last job. THAT truck was amazing! All the power you could ask for, and in some ways, too much (if fully empty, not hauling a load).

B.

- - - Updated - - -

ProudPaddedBro said:
Since the original Jeep was classified as a 1/4 ton truck, lemme hear it for the old school Jeeps! One of my best friends recently sold his 1970 Hilux. If you're into little trucks that was pretty much Mt Everest.

I would love to get my hands on an M151/925 again. Trained as a mechanic in the Corps. on anything with wheels, and as ruggedly UGLY as those two vehicles are? Damned if they aren't sturdy bastards! We drove that M151 up and through stuff I wouldn't have tried to WALK through, and that little sucker never batted an eye! Of course, you'd better have a fat ass if you're driving/riding in either of those vehicles, as they've got the suspension/comfort of a slab of granite slamming into your tailbone!

Ah, da memories...

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back