ss44bb

Bondage baby in love with locking baby stuff
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi,
there had been a thread on this topic in the past under https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/46522-escape-proof-crib?highlight=Escape+proof+crib

I'm sorry that this thread is already closed and reopen a follow up.

I own a crib from Kayserbetten type Hanna 135. I was able to open this from inside if the enclosed supporting barr isn't locked with the Segufix locks.

But I could climb over the rails as well. Because of this I've added a top rail to prevent climbing and additional locks to enhance the security to make any escape without braking the barrs impossible.

I would like to hear from you if you have a crib and especially one you can't escape on your own.

Not yet. I’d love one of their cribs however. Preferably one with either the padding, or acrylic sides.

I've heared of some other Users of Kayserbetten with acrylic glas, that bouncing against this would be quite loud.
The highes stability you will have with acrylic glas on the inner side of the barrs. The acrylic glas makes it impossible to reach the mechanism at the lower side of the doors to open the doors. You will need help to get in or out or change the construction, in a way you can handle it when you are in the crib.

That's not much an issue for me, as my partner can let me in and out. He puts up with my odd requests quite well, thankfully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back