Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Aides Charged

Wow, let's all conveniently forget Drumpf is also in violation of Twitter's rules. Maybe he should be fired and put on the fbi criminal watch list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Wow, let's all conveniently forget Drumpf is also in violation of Twitter's rules. Maybe he should be fired and put on the fbi criminal watch list too.
    Would love to see you justify this with exact tweets and exact quoted areas in the terms of service without your opinion or bias factored in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    Would love to see you justify this with exact tweets and exact quoted areas in the terms of service without your opinion or bias factored in.

You mean aside from his clear and constant bullying, and even his personal declaration of war (fire and fury)???

Even the Twitter executives commented on this, and agreed he was in violation of their rules- except given his status and relavence they decided not to ban him.

You mean aside from his clear and constant bullying, and even his personal declaration of war (fire and fury)???

Even the Twitter executives commented on this, and agreed he was in violation of their rules- except given his status and relavence they decided not to ban him.
    Quote the exact passage in the terms of service and provide a direct sourced quote from twitter execs.

Quote the exact passage in the terms of service and provide a direct sourced quote from twitter execs.
    In response to calls to ban Trump, or at least delete the messages he posted that broke the terms of use, Twitter replied saying that they were changing the terms to allow posts for "newsworthy" reasons and so were allowing the posts to remain.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Policy/st...38046515220480

Uh, no. Drumpf's screwups have been so highly publicized and debated (even just here), that even the Europeans know about it all. If you don't already know, then you're clearly maintaining a bias and nothing I can point out (yet again) is going to change your mind.

Uh, no. Drumpf's screwups have been so highly publicized and debated (even just here), that even the Europeans know about it all. If you don't already know, then you're clearly maintaining a bias and nothing I can point out (yet again) is going to change your mind.
    And if they are as well documented as you say they are and you still can't provide A solid piece of evidence then you are clearly maintaining Bias and nothing I can point out yet again is going to change your mind

And if they are as well documented as you say they are and you still can't provide A solid piece of evidence then you are clearly maintaining Bias and nothing I can point out yet again is going to change your mind

Nice try. IF you really had no idea then you would be going online to verfy it for yourself, not trying to bate me. Fail.

- - - Updated - - -

And ps. His impeachement proceedings, and his aids being charged wouldn't happen unless there was already sufficient documentation and evidence. You need only to open your eyes (and mind) to see it.

Nice try. IF you really had no idea then you would be going online to verfy it for yourself, not trying to bate me. Fail.
    It is not my Responsibility to verify your findings you are the one providing the information you are the one that has to source the Material if you cannot then you will simply be referred to as lying.

And ps. His impeachement proceedings, and his aids being charged wouldn't happen unless there was already sufficient documentation and evidence. You need only to open your eyes (and mind) to see it.
    You do realize that the same democrats have been pushing the same impeachment papers since january right? They have been dismissed 3 diffrent times already they are not likely to go any further. Even major news organizations report the likelihood of impeachment slim to none. This is clearly a case of you are seeing what you want to see And not reality as it presents itself. Your personal bias is getting in the way of your sound judgment And it is just making you look like an idiot.