BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Okay, so I told my daddy about this place and he says that he'll make an account on here to get to know the community and such because we're both pretty new at this kind of stuff, with me only knowing a little bit about it and he's 100% new because when he wanted to be my boyfriend I told him about this stuff and he 100% supports it and offered to be my daddy. :paci::paci::paci::paci::paci:

So my question is... if he wanted advice on how to be the best daddy he can be, would he ask the questions in this section or somewhere else...? Cause Idk and I wanna make him feel comfortable the best I can. >-< I wuv my daddy, and I want him to be the best he can be. :paci:

Yes, this is the section to post those questions.

BabyDenise said:
Yes, this is the section to post those questions.

Alright, thank you. I just didn't know or not. >~> I mean it's probably obvious but y'know...

First he should do an intro like you did. :)

Scaramouche said:
First he should do an intro like you did. :)

Yeah, I told him about that, don't worry. ^w^

You and your daddy is welcome to exchange helpful information and ask for help as well.

Starrunner said:
You've been a great addition here, I'm sure he will be as well.

Really? Heh, thanks. :3

good luck you two.

Welcome to the site, Ashie and daddy! :)

Yay! Ashie Daddy stay on ADISC wif us! Really, dude, he sounds like a great guy. Does he have an account yet? I wanna be able to spot his username, so I can say hi.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Yay! Ashie Daddy stay on ADISC wif us! Really, dude, he sounds like a great guy. Does he have an account yet? I wanna be able to spot his username, so I can say hi.

No not yet... he has to get wifi back... which he's getting Monday. :3

ADISC couples are wonderful. Very happy for both of you. I look forward to getting to know both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back