BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I LOVE The Walking Dead. Like, obsessed. It's my favorite show, EVER. Not because of the zombies or the gore, just the characters and story. From season 1 to now season 8, I've been watching this show since I was 10 years old. And what a journey it has been. I've even read most of the books. :3 Cause I'm a good and loyal boy to the series. :paci:

I just recently got hooked with TWD. I still have to go back and watch the other seasons.

Omg I love the walking dead

zackiepooh1992 said:
Omg I love the walking dead

Really?! :D (I can't reply to your message because I haven't been here for a week yet. :/ )

- - - Updated - - -

mothering said:
I just recently got hooked with TWD. I still have to go back and watch the other seasons.

I love the show to death. x3

BabyAshie said:
Really?! :D (I can't reply to your message because I haven't been here for a week yet. :/ )

- - - Updated - - -

I love the show to death. x3

Well I’m Aisha nice to meet you😊

I've been back and forth with it, although I've seen every episode and most more than once. The second season was a hard hurdle for me to clear but I've been happier since. They still make some pants on head dumb decisions some times and some deaths have been unsatisfying but overall I look forward to it. I'm a little bit ahead in the comics.

I'm not a Walking Dead fan, but I do live in the vicinity of where it's filmed.

12srepaid said:
I'm not a Walking Dead fan, but I do live in the vicinity of where it's filmed.

Hey, can you explain why they insist nearby residences keep their lawns mowed then? Like really, who is going around to mow the grass during the zombie apocalypse?

Slomo said:
Hey, can you explain why they insist nearby residences keep their lawns mowed then? Like really, who is going around to mow the grass during the zombie apocalypse?

There are zombie stealth goats. They are the only animals affected and they're only interested in grass. They are relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back