Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering, do other AB's find themselves slipping into cuddle mode when they regress?

If you don't know what cuddle mode is, the best way I can describe it is as a very warm, tingly almost euphoric feeling that fills you with the need to hug, cuddle and snuggle whatever's in arm's reach :smile1:

At some point during my regression time, I go into this mode and just automatically feel the need to cuddle up to things. I'll cuddle my blanket, my stuffed bear and sometimes even my pillow. There's something about cuddle mode that makes me feel playful, safe and small.

So what say you, do you guys get filled with the need to cuddle things when you regress and get little?

I am sure I'm not the only one.

Reactions: LilJellybean and egor
Yeah I get the feeling sometimes... it feels great. >~> Make me feel little.

Yes, it's great to get into that mode. Even better if mommy is within reach.

I don't know if this is related, but I get these euphoric/tingly feelings when I cuddle with my partner while she pats and rubs my diaper. I feel very.... secure? when she does this. Not sure how else to describe it. I'm new to this.

It's the best feeling ever!

That’s me most of the time :3

I adore cuddling my big teddy bear "Howard Hug".

Aderth60 said:
I don't know if this is related, but I get these euphoric/tingly feelings when I cuddle with my partner while she pats and rubs my diaper. I feel very.... secure? when she does this. Not sure how else to describe it. I'm new to this.

I'd say that counts as cuddle mode :)

It's wonderful to drift away in this status. I like it so much to feel totally safe and secure in diapers, one-piece sleepers and my warm baby sleeping bag.

i get that feeling all the time.

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 omg yes

Definitely a secure regressed state. Usually it's my stuffies but it's the burst of affection we have & need to pass on the love. Even for unrelated soft items like blankies or pillows. But caregivers & stuffies make the best cuddle buddies.

Absolutely!!! I get in a good position in "mommies" arms and I can "meditate" back to when I was 2 years old. I come out of it so relaxed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back