Status
Not open for further replies.

Cillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone have a favourite daily outfit that they like to pair up with a diaper? It could be t-shirt/jeans to a dress to just a onesie or anything else. My personal favourite is wearing just a regular t-shirt and a diaper, something about that combination makes me feel so little! :)

My favourite go-to outfit for when I wear my diaper is my sleepytime romper. Not only does the romper have the classic snap crotch, but it has snaps going all the way up the front of it, just like some actual baby onesies that I've seen. When I wear it, it hugs my diaper so snugly and makes me feel so little that I just instantly regress. I have some other pastel colour onesies too that are pretty great, but my diaper and romper combination is my favourite.

Mine is a tight one size smaller "T" shirt in a pastel color preferably PINK with a ruffled bum diaper cover with doubled diapers
and a very short hem mini-skirt (10 inch hem) guaranteed to show all the lacy bum detailing and bulging crotch.

Diaper and footed pyjamas for me.

I have a number of onesies, rompers and even Baby-Pants' shortalls. However, I honestly prefer wearing just a diaper shirt and diaper, along with a pair of 'footie' socks.

A smaller sized "boyish" t-shirt, slipper socks and a diaper.

Cloth diapers with waterproof pants and locking sleeper

I prefer anatomical cloth diapers with waterproof pants and locking sleeper. If the one peace sleeper didn't lock by the zipper I use anti shoplifting devices to lock the sleeper and the baby sleeping bag as well.

sbmccue said:
I have a number of onesies, rompers and even Baby-Pants' shortalls. However, I honestly prefer wearing just a diaper shirt and diaper, along with a pair of 'footie' socks.

What is a diaper shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For daytime I like a cloth diaper and snap-on plastic pants, with a onesie to hold everything in place under my jeans. For overnite, I like a t-shirt, pull-on plastic pants and double cloth diapers.

Last edited:
Soft cloth diaper, plastic baby pants, onesie and white socks. I guess a diaper is my favorite piece of clothing.

A slightly oversized boyish T-shirt and diaper, although footie PJs with a diaper is also a classic.

joelvc said:
What is a diaper shirt?

It's a light, cotton t-shirt that snaps or buttons up the front or, sometimes, at the shoulder. It doesn't enclose the diaper; it only covers the tummy.

It's gotta be an oversized hoody and a diaper for me. Pants? pffft who needs em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back