Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone have a sexual desire when wearing?ie playing with yourself it gives me great pleasure:)

They are for me

Generally, yes.

Last edited:
It's pretty common. It's not every diapered moment but I don't think I'd be bothered to wear them if not for that.

Yes, especially when wet.

For a lot of people, the answer is yes.

For a lot of people, the answer is no.

For me personally, the answer is no most of the time, although there are times when it is sexual.

Yes, yes, yes! Just the way I'm wired. I feel so loved in a diaper but I can't enjoy the pleasure alone. I need more than just a piece of padding.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Note said:
I often wonder if those that claim it's not sexual only do so in an attempt to look and feel better about themselves; unless they've been wearing frequently for a really long time and the desire is no longer there.

As for myself, well, lets just say I'm not going to dignify the question with an answer.

I take these claims at face value unless I have reason not to. Even so, most of the people I know who have said it wasn't sexual at all have since admitted either to me or as part of admitting it to themselves that it's at least a little bit sexual.

For me, there wasn't ever any question and I don't see why that would be such an awful admission. Everyone has to reach their own level of comfort, whether it involves sexual gratification or not.

Sometimes

Use to be.

Scaramouche said:
Use to be.
Try not to get discouraged. Here's hoping it comes back. By the way, cancer, you suck! You suck! You suck!

Last edited:
Yes, most of the time

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Try not to get discouraged. Here's hoping it comes back. By the way, cancer, you suck! You suck! You suck!

Thank you!

(There are "signs" of coming back)

Scaramouche said:
Thank you!

(There are "signs" of coming back)
Yippee! Wait. . . That was empathic. Spectrumites shouldn't be able. . .:lol: Guess I should get with the program. :lol:

Last edited:
BabyDenise said:
For a lot of people, the answer is yes.

For a lot of people, the answer is no.

For me personally, the answer is no most of the time, although there are times when it is sexual.

I echo your sentiments exactly,

For me, personally, I'd say that a majority of the time i.e. 80% of it, this is a very non-sexual and emotionally fulfilling activity for me. The other 20% of the time, yeah it gets a little arousing. As a male especially, I can attest, that when I first throw on my diaper, powder up or need to change, I do get a little stimulated down there. My arousal usually waxes and wanes during extended periods of play.

So... yes and no, but no a majority of the time.

To each their own, right?

Sigh...
Yes, being in diapers can be sexual at times.
I admit to times when I indulge in private self-comfort tactile self-stimulation all alone by myself in my bed while diapered.
Strangely, my mind is blank and empty of thoughts at those times.

In my case I am inclined to say it isn't, although my body would say it, at least for some portion of it, is. I do my best to try to suppress any sexual tendencies while wearing diapers - mental suppression of boners as a mind over matter kind of thing - as I try to mend myself into a purely non-sexual AB whom uses diapers and age play only as a form of relaxation.

Themanswifesman said:
In my case I am inclined to say it isn't, although my body would say it, at least for some portion of it, is. I do my best to try to suppress any sexual tendencies while wearing diapers - mental suppression of boners as a mind over matter kind of thing - as I try to mend myself into a purely non-sexual AB whom uses diapers and age play only as a form of relaxation
Nothing to mend, dear. If it's sexual, it is. If it's not, it's not. Doesn't make you broken that it's sexual. It's no more kinky than anything else. It took me a long time to learn sexuals do bite, but guess what. For the most part, they're not bad.

I have my "once in a blue moon" moments, but by a vast majority and as a general rule, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back