Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

Yes, but since wearing 24/7 for the past four years, it has sort of taken a back seat to just wearing. Still, nothing like getting hard in diapers, or slippery plastic panties! Messes stay where they are.

I used to get aroused instantly when getting diapered, not so much anymore. However if I'm thinking about a diapered partner while I'm padded I get very excited in my diaper. Had an ANR a long time ago and occasionally would do so while diapered with predictable results.

Absolutely. Both the physical feeling of the diaper on my...parts...and the way that it just makes me feel little and helpless. I also entertain fantasies of having a mommy to look after me and set rules and punishments for breaking them-- nothing too harsh, but just enough punishment to let me know that she's in charge.

For me my ABDL side is about as non-sexual as possible for a person that is not completely asexual. I have never engaged in diaper play of any kind with another person, and I almost never masturbate during diaper play because I've found it's not worth the feelings of shame and disgust that follow my climax. My first memory of diaper desires was when I was 4 years old, and my desires are as strong as ever and I am now 31. When I was in the height of puberty I admit I got a little more of a sexual thrill from wearing, but now that I am lucky enough to wear often enough the novelty has worn off along with my teenage sex drive.

Now, if a beautiful young woman were to change me in a babysitter's role, I would probably explode with sexual tension. But on any ordinary diaper day, its an emotional release and escape, not sexual.

This is hard to say either yes or no, but maybe yes. For me sometimes there are sexually pleasing feeling while wearing it, but i don't know or i could say it's unsure.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

No guilt. A little shame.

Kinda? No as in they’re not a sexual kink of mine, but sex in then wouldn’t bother me.

definitely. If I am being changed by my wife it's easily the most arousing thing I've ever experienced, every time. She doesn't participate all the time, though.