Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it isn't; but for a lot of people it is :3

99% sexual. I seldom put on a diaper if not for the sexual stuff. :shrug: It is what it is! When I have the time, though, I do enjoy just relaxing or doing regular stuff while wearing diapers.

It used to be strictly sexual for me, but since actually starting to wear, it's more of a comfort thing. Well, wearing diapers myself is more of a comfort thing, while inner fantasies are more arousing.

Yes for sure, but recently I've found out about myself that my attachment to nappies is also emotional, not just sexual. But yeah, up until about two months ago diapers were purely a (huge!) turn on for me.

I think it started out that way, but I've wanted to wear them since I was like... 5. I mean, I never thought I would be an AB/Little, but here I am now so...

Fascinating said:
Yes, yes, yes! Just the way I'm wired. I feel so loved in a diaper but I can't enjoy the pleasure alone. I need more than just a piece of padding.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Love the way you are wired !

YUUUUUUUS.

Even when wearing for comfort, it's part of a BIG/little dynamic with my wife/Mommy that is inherently intimate and sexual... I know that makes me sound broken, but... *shrug*

i think it is hardwired into males. My friend told me his first born got erections during diaper changes.

Yes, although I personally have feel a bit like that's more on the unwanted but unavoidable side of things.

Not that there is a problem with it or anything! I just sometimes am trying to feel happy and cute and innocent and it's like, oh gawsh.. not right now..

Yes the entire lifestyle is sexual for me. I'm just starting to really get to actually explore so I haven't figured out which parts are sexual vs which ones are emotional. I am leaning towards the entire experience is both for me.

Yup, of course they are, they are in my fantasies and that's my main turnon.

Yes, seems to be the case for most.

Also yes. I believe for a vast majority of us, diapers absolutely do include some level of sexual turn on.

Taking this even further though, which I'd guess the OP is really wondering, are diapers BASED ON a sexual turn on? That is, do you need diapers in order to reach a climax, AND do you get a turn on every time you put on a diaper.

For me, wearing is mostly an emotional release, not a sexual one, but it is not either/or. When I first hit puberty, diapers and related fantasies were very arousing, but that has mainly worn off by now. Now when I am just wearing and wetting I do not get aroused at all (i prefer this anyhow as it makes “positioning” work much better.) For me, as soon as I climax, the dreaded refractory period comes calling and I immediately feel shame, disgust, and remorse. As part of my journey of self-acceptance I have learned to avoid these destructive emotions and thus, I usually do not masturbate when I wear diapers or engage in ABDL play. Anyway, for a diaper wearer an erection is a nuisance that is a detriment to performance, so I go out of my way not to get

All that said, I usually play when I am at home alone. If a young female caregiver were to become involved, I would likely be aroused. If she changed my diaper, I would be surely be at full attention.

absolutely. wouldn't do it if it wasn't. used to feel extreme guilt. couldn't beleve some of the places i would go in my mind. sometimes i thought i was nuts. the healing process started when i realized that as long as i wasn't acting out the only person i was hurting was my self.

brokenbiskit said:
absolutely. wouldn't do it if it wasn't. used to feel extreme guilt. couldn't beleve some of the places i would go in my mind. sometimes i thought i was nuts. the healing process started when i realized that as long as i wasn't acting out the only person i was hurting was my self.

You have no idea how I felt when I realized it was a sexual thing for me, felt disgusting and such, then I've read about other fantasms that exist and boy, if you think diapers are disgusting, don't even think about asking google what kind of fantasm exists in the world, just don't, its not a good idea.

Not really, though me and my girlfriend enjoy the intimacy of changing each other. She occasionally wears and I am 24/7.

I am a DL (diaper lover) so yes they can be a major turn on for me.

a no from me :smile1:

I'm gonna say that, overall, they're 25% sexual for me, but the rest of it is emotionally comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back