Thank you ADISC and Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCadvan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A year ago, I joined this community in hopes that I'd find my true identity. Months passed and I found that my time grew in between log ins. It wasn't that the community wasn't doing anything for me, but more of my depression kicking in that led to my non-usage. About a week ago, many months after my last login, I decided to return to see what changes had been done to this site.

As most know from Discord know, my sister passed away not even a week ago. Normally, I would be angry and upset even after some time passes, but not this time. My time of being upset was short, and I have you all to thank for that.

I deal with many other things like my mild form of autism, anxiety, and other problems; in my own way, and for the longest time have never had the ability or social skills to open up to anyone.

But in the last week, all of that is starting to change. And it is all thanks to you. As a member of this forum, wether or not you have spoken to me, you have changed me [pun not intended] and for the better.

It takes all types of people from everywhere to make this community what it is. We may not always get along, but I am appreciative for everything. ADISC is a family to me, and will always be one. Here's to many more years.

CHEERS!

sent via mind control!

Woohoo happy feelings! <3.

Glad you're one of us :)

I'm so sorry about your sister.

I'm glad that ADISC has helped you navigate the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back