Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all!

I have been using diapers a good long time.

Technically i have incontinence, but could get way with using a big ass pad which i refuse personally as i consider it feminine.

Anyways the point is, in SA we have a pharmaceutical company called Pinnacle.
They make a range of herbal supplements and products.

Diapers being one of them.
These diapers are light green and the large has a capacity of 1.8l, plastic backed, good double tapes and super soft/absorbent and comfey.
All the good qualities i look for in a diaper.

Anyways i bought a pack and tried one and was in love with the way they looked and how they fit.
They perform and look like the old Tena slip plus, but look better at the back and they are sooo cheap lol.

I sent them an email of the quality and performance.

They replied offering me a free bag, and i asked them to pay it forward and donate to a person in need.

The point is look what good came from being good!

We can change the world with this!

Have you guys ever had a similar situation?

I noticed a woman holding her ears on public transportation yesterday due to the noise - I remembered that I have ear plugs in my bag - gave them to her

A few years ago I recall being in a line at the drive thru at mcdonalds. the type that has the two order windows side by side that converge to one line to go to the pay and pickup windows.

So I've placed my order and am up at the "Y" where you normally take turns merging. For some reason the person in the other lane rushed ahead as I was about to pull forward, so that was like two from her side in a row. I was a bit grumpy about it but didn't honk or yell or gesture or anything. "whatever, I hope they don't switch our food".

So she's taking forever at the pay window, and I'm thinking now I really wish she hadn't cut in front of me. She was still at the pay window after the cars ahead of her at the pickup window had pulled off. Finally she pulls forward and I can get to the pay window.

The employee at the pay window is in a bit of a daze. "she paid for your meal, sir." Excuse me? "She paid for her meal and then yours." We just sort of stared at each other for a bit and then I said "ooookaythen" and drove forward to pick up my food.

At that time I didn't know anything of the "pay it forward" concept, so I really had NO idea what had just happened. I assumed she didn't intend to cut me off or was in a hurry or something and that was her apology.

*shrug*

So that was my only "receiving" a pay it forward. Though numerous times I've called into radio stations with the correct answer to their quiz of the morning, but wasn't all that interested in the prize so was just like "give that massage/coupon/whatever to the next correct caller" so I suppose that counts?

Apparently the free pack of good diapers is going to be donated to a home for the elderly!
Being a DL has good powers!
Also i need to donate to this site again...
***Drops a big fat hint to the readers lol***
Seriously tho i will!
I have had such good luck lately, must be karma and pay it forward.

Funny you mention that. The very first time I ever donated was $50 to dailydiapers. And within three months they had banned me for speaking the truth. The second time I ever donated was $40 to diaper bois. And they banned me because I was banned from dd. The third time I donated was $20 to someones personal incontinence supplies startup. He moderated incontinence support, and banned me from there because he didn't like my user name popping up on his supplies startup.

So yeah, I don't believe I'll ever be donating any money anytime soon.

I was buying fast food in TN this past summer and a man out of nowhere stepped in at the last minute and started paying for my food. I was embarrassed about it because I didn't know if he thought I was poor or why he would do that but I thanked him and haven't really done anything like that. I have donated a few times to UMCor and some local projects like hygiene bags and adopt a room at the shelter type stuff. Also one day someone bought my groceries for me. It is funny how these sort of things don't happen when you are down to your last dime, but when you have money in the bank to spare. I guess I just feel I'm not as appreciative as I should be.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Funny you mention that. The very first time I ever donated was $50 to dailydiapers. And within three months they had banned me for speaking the truth. The second time I ever donated was $40 to diaper bois. And they banned me because I was banned from dd. The third time I donated was $20 to someones personal incontinence supplies startup. He moderated incontinence support, and banned me from there because he didn't like my user name popping up on his supplies startup.

So yeah, I don't believe I'll ever be donating any money anytime soon.

What truth did get banned for?

Calico said:
What truth did get banned for?

That per the definition, fetishes are based on sexuality, and that diaper lovers, by definition, do not have fetishes no matter how much we may include sexuality with them. Though don't get me wrong, there are plenty of SD's around. My point was (and still is), the distinction between the two.

Daily diapers has a proven track record for pushing the belief that ANYONE who wears a diaper- out of true physical need or mental compulsion, before even puberty or as part of an inncocent ab play- EVERYONE is engaging in a form of sexuality that nneeds to be kept hidden behind a locked bedroom door.

Obviously we know there are some who engage in diapers purely for the sexual fetish, but it's a far cry to say we all are. DD (specifically admin snowking) didn't like me calling him out for saying that, but they couldn't outright ban me for it since I wasn't breaking any rules (which the admin bettypooh AND site owner Mike confirmed) . Eventually, one monday after I hadn't logged in all weekend, I found I was banned for spamming and trying to sell.... I don't know what? The reason was obviously faked and total bs. I figured if the admins there were that far out of touch, then there was no point in my sticking around anyways.

I hear they have gotten much worse since then too.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit. Trying to get back on topic. My whole point is the idea of paying it forward does not work.

Slomo said:
Edit. Trying to get back on topic. My whole point is the idea of paying it forward does not work.

I don't think anyone intends it to "work". It's just something positive people do with no expectation of getting anything in exchange

bambinod said:
I don't think anyone intends it to "work". It's just something positive people do with no expectation of getting anything in exchange

Why would anybody do something with no intent of getting something out of it? Now that's wierd.

I try to be generous even if I'm on welfare, I know a lot of young families around here that struggle to pay for the stuff for their kids, that include diapers and such, so I do sometimes buy a pack or a big box of diapers for them, and at Christmas, I'm usually the one that gives diapers or Pull-Ups and even Goodnites to the usual drive, cause they are more expensive and some families aren't able to afford them, so that gives them a break. I feel like I pay forward this way.

CodyBaby said:
I try to be generous even if I'm on welfare, I know a lot of young families around here that struggle to pay for the stuff for their kids, that include diapers and such, so I do sometimes buy a pack or a big box of diapers for them, and at Christmas, I'm usually the one that gives diapers or Pull-Ups and even Goodnites to the usual drive, cause they are more expensive and some families aren't able to afford them, so that gives them a break. I feel like I pay forward this way.

The "sanitary products" category is usually the one they're the shortest on too. People love to give toys for example, but healthy food and things like TP and diapers are necessities that aren't as "glamorous" of an item to gift so despite having a greater need, they have less of a supply. If you ask any place that is accepting donations if they have a preference as to what sort of thing you donate, non-perishable healthy foods and sanitary products are always on top of their want list.

That and a lot of low-income families have to buy the cheapest diapers they can get their hands on because money is tight and diapers are a constant drain on their budget. Being able to get a box of good quality, reliable diapers can give them a week or two of lower stress they're very grateful for.

Only once. I was standing in line waiting to pay. The women in front of me was paying for her groceries and didn't have enough money to pay the bill. She set two boxes of animal crackers aside and paid her bill. As I stood watching this it broke my heart. The crackers were either for her kids or a small treat for herself. I didn't care. I just felt her life was probably hard enough as it was for her without having something as simple as some animal crackers....

Lol... ass pad

Yes! One of my favorite things to do is around Christmas. I'll go to Wal-Mart and check out...but before I leave, I tell the cashier I want to leave a $20-$40 credit for the next person. It is amazing.

The whole reason I do it is because it happened to me one year. I went to pay and the cashier told me that the person before had left $30 on the register for the next order. THAT made my day. I left the store so elated and feeling good that I vowed I would continue to do that and make somebody else's day.

I've done it every year since and always feel like a millipn bucks when I do.

Leaving cash with a clerk for the next patron would worry me that they would just pocket it, because there'd be nothing to stop them, no practical way to get caught.

IDEA: they've got a "do you want cash back?" pestering us at the checkout credit/debit card machines everywhere, they could put a "pay it forward $10" button on there.

I have given away at least 50 cases of diapers in the last 4 years ,as a ham I have run into more disadvantaged operators so I havd given my own radios away to guys that needed them , i have given away more radios then I own , as a former certified wheelchair service tech, I fix friends wheelchairs rather than them having to wait for a service call, and I have worn s million different volunteer hats in many communities, always trying to pay it forward for every break I ever got in my life . It's just how I roll literally ,I care more that someone helps Joe citizen have a better day than I do about myself .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Boopa THERE is a secret Santa here who every year goes to a different store every Christmas season and pays off everything people have on layaway 15-20k a year, nobody knows who or why they are or why they do it but considering I live in s an area going downhill fast people and little kids certainly would like to say thank you! .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've helped pay for peoples' groceries when they were short. I've been blessed with having a little more than I need, so it was the right thing to do.

I regularly give money to several charities, and my partner and I are currently helping a young refugee get himself settled in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back