Another random sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time I ever saw someone wearing protection was a young boy my age at school when he bent over and his plastic underpants at the waist showed. For a moment I thought about pointing him out to the other kids (it is called the "don't pick on me if someone else is funnier to pick on syndrome"). Thankfully I thought about the more recent times (about a year earlier) I had to wear plastic underpants again at age 5 because I wet my sleeping bag at a family church camp three nights straight. Though no one ever teased me about it (church camp = nicer people?), my early part of the week was seeing my sleeping bag being washed and drying out on the line 3 days straight and it was obvious why. The rest of the week I never wet my sleeping bag and it was actually a good thing to have protection from an embarrassing situation as this.

After thinking about my background and this kid who accidently showed his plastic underpants, I decided not to say anything. That and the possibility he would have been humiliated and then maybe his parents would have been mad enough to contact my parents made me also think my mom would put me back into plastic underpants at school so I could see how it felt. Funny thing is 2 years later I slept over my best friends house and wet the bed and then several months later I had to stay over the weekend again at his house and his mom put me in a diaper and plastic underpants. It was not out of punishment though but because I actually needed it. She even talked to me about it and helped me understand that is was better to have an accident with protection on and no one would see a wet bed or pajamas and she was right (it also helped a lot that my best friend never said anything about it). My teenage years were mostly dry-nights but college stated me back at having accidents at night and due to my former times of wearing protection it was actually much easier for me to buy protection and wear it nightly.

Bottom line is I would think nothing about seeing someone else wearing a diaper (whether they wanted to or had to). If someone wanted to talk about their situation with diapers I would not hesitate to discuss it with them. I think today it is becoming so much more common (you have seen the Depends commercials with the firefighter - yes?).

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
I was unloading a truck the other day. I walked up to the cab with the driver, to get the paperwork. As he bent over to reach into the truck to get it, there I was a diaper waistband sticking out of his pants.
It kinda caught me by surprise..... Anyone else have any recent random sightings?

I've driven BIG rigs for over four years, diapered 24/7/365 (if you allow that pull-ups are my "diaper" of choice), and I'm about 99% certain no one knows, but maybe they just accept it, and stay quiet. Either way, I wear concealment clothing all the time, and take great efforts to remain stealthy. I believe I've succeeded.

And, yes, there are situations you get in where they're very incredibly handy, but I can (and do) use all alternative methods (bathrooms, pee bottles, checking the tires, etc.) because I'm as much into just wearing, as I am into being able to choose when to use. I do have diagnosed IBS issues, and it gives me some degree if comfort knowing I have at least one chance for failure, without a clothing change, if all hell breaks loose. And I'm not implying a pullup will hold much, but it can save the day, when stuff starts to happen. I'm about 95% DL, and 99.9% a #1 & #3 guy, with that .1% being totally out of my control, and extremely disconcerting.

As for the Swifty, it doesn't surprise me at all that others in my line of work use. It's a great convenience, and a great comfort, for me, as well.

JB

The only people I have ever seen wearing adult nappies is disabled people. When on my travels, I have had other sightings - When stopping off for a change myself and threw away the used nappy in the bin, I took a peep in and saw a used "ab/dl" style nappy in there. I recognised the brand so knew what it was. I have seen what I would consider older kids wearing nappies, but it isnt my place to judge as there might be an underlying medical problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back