Another random sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was unloading a truck the other day. I walked up to the cab with the driver, to get the paperwork. As he bent over to reach into the truck to get it, there I was a diaper waistband sticking out of his pants.
It kinda caught me by surprise..... Anyone else have any recent random sightings?

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
I was unloading a truck the other day. I walked up to the cab with the driver, to get the paperwork. As he bent over to reach into the truck to get it, there I was a diaper waistband sticking out of his pants.
It kinda caught me by surprise..... Anyone else have any recent random sightings?
Could have been Wolfpack

Maybe it's just a convenience thing? Maybe there's very few bathroom stops when driving in the middle of nowhere, or maybe he's just incontinent, who knows?

I have never had a sighting out in public outside of a nursing home. I find myself looking for it though.

I just wanted to add. He was a fairly young guy. And I wasn't looking for it. Although someone who isn't into diapers may not have realized what they were seeing.
And yes... Maybe incontinent, or another health problem.... But kind of a lucky guy that can wear at work. If he wants to...... Or unlucky if he has to and doesn't want to.

Any chance you were able to tell what kind of diaper it was? Something generic from a drugstore or something more premium?

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
I just wanted to add. He was a fairly young guy. And I wasn't looking for it. Although someone who isn't into diapers may not have realized what they were seeing.
And yes... Maybe incontinent, or another health problem.... But kind of a lucky guy that can wear at work. If he wants to...... Or unlucky if he has to and doesn't want to.

If it was a big truck from SWIFT it very well could have been w0lfpack - was it you dude?!?!

It looked like a pull up or something with an stretch waistband.

parcelboy2 said:
Could have been Wolfpack

Over the hill??!! I am 43 lol. I am nowhere near the hill, let alone over it. I am 1/4 British. My Grandmother was 100% English. We eat Shepard's pie. Fish and chips!! Lemon curd and ginger cake. Cucumber sandwhiches and Indian Curries :grouphug: I studied Shakespeare in highschool. According to our geneaology, Fergie is my cousin. Interesting. When my English ancestors arrived in the US in the 1800's they were wealthy planters who enslaved Africans. OH BOY!!! I am 1/2 African-American. To complicate matters even more, I am 1/4 German. I am vegetarian and eat veggie bratwurst with sauerkraut. We always have sauerkraut in the house. Anyhow, Tolkien is my favorite author along with Dickens. Watership Down is an amazing literary work, Richard Adams 1978.
We now have two family wings. I have a title also, Esquire because I am an attorney.:worshippy: jk/lol I am fighter for the poor and oppressed. Today I have an interview to Wo-Man a mental health/suicide hotline. I have read the African-American Canon, The Bluest Eye, Toni Morrison; Manchild in the Promised Land, Claude Brown; Their Eyes Were Watching God, Nora Zeale Hurston etc...
What a mix I am. Check out my profile if you want to see what all those beautiful peoples look like mixed together!

Last edited:
extremecomfy said:
Over the hill??!! I am 43 lol. I am nowhere near the hill, let alone over it. I am 1/4 British. My Grandmother was 100% English. We eat Shepard's pie. Fish and chips!! Lemon curd and ginger cake. Cucumber sandwhiches and Indian Curries :grouphug: I studied Shakespeare in highschool. According to our geneaology, Fergie is my cousin. Interesting. When my English ancestors arrived in the US in the 1800's they were wealthy planters who enslaved Africans. OH BOY!!! I am 1/2 African-American. To complicate matters even more, I am 1/4 German. I am vegetarian and eat veggie bratwurst with sauerkraut. We always have sauerkraut in the house. Anyhow, Tolkien is my favorite author along with Dickens. Watership Down is an amazing literary work, Richard Adams 1978.
We now have two family wings. I have a title also, Esquire because I am an attorney.:worshippy: jk/lol I am fighter for the poor and oppressed. Today I have an interview to Wo-Man a mental health/suicide hotline. I have read the African-American Canon, The Bluest Eye, Toni Morrison; Manchild in the Promised Land, Claude Brown; Their Eyes Were Watching God, Nora Zeale Hurston etc...
What a mix I am. Check out my profile if you want to see what all those beautiful peoples look like mixed together!

In my experience, age has had little or nothing to do with adults wearing diapers. (Until past 80 or so anyways). The same for your family lineage. Though eating like that could, lol. Next time when you want to put out a personal add, please make your own post instead of hijacking someone elses thread- or at least try to disguise it as being on topic.

And ps, I'm 41. I've already started up one hill, but had it blown apart with me on it. I've since rolled down what's left of that hill with the vigor of a pile of dung, then started crawling up another hill. In all that time, my diaper has been spotted more times than a white elephant.

Most recently was just the other day. I was talking to my good neighbor about my recent turp surgery. He had no idea what a supralubic catheter was, so I showed him the scar from where it was. As I lifted my shirt, he said "yup, that's a diaper". Ended up have a few matter-of-the-fact, medical type questions towards it too.

Slomo said:
In my experience, age has had little or nothing to do with adults wearing diapers. (Until past 80 or so anyways). The same for your family lineage. Though eating like that could, lol. Next time when you want to put out a personal add, please make your own post instead of hijacking someone elses thread- or at least try to disguise it as being on topic.

And ps, I'm 41. I've already started up one hill, but had it blown apart with me on it. I've since rolled down what's left of that hill with the vigor of a pile of dung, then started crawling up another hill. In all that time, my diaper has been spotted more times than a white elephant.

Most recently was just the other day. I was talking to my good neighbor about my recent turp surgery. He had no idea what a supralubic catheter was, so I showed him the scar from where it was. As I lifted my shirt, he said "yup, that's a diaper". Ended up have a few matter-of-the-fact, medical type questions towards it too.
Yikes!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

yep i sometimes find a diaper sticking out. and yes i do check...it is a long time hold over from grade school when a girl started giggling at me and pointed out that she could see my under wear and it was the same kind her brother wears. from then on i started checking what underwear was sticking out on all the boys. now ive added diapers.

lastsighting was at the post office about two months ago, and it wasnt only me thatnoticed.

extremecomfy said:

Veggie Bratwurst holy crappiing Toledo thats a cardnal sin ! Bratwurst is MEAT !! my friends in Wisconsin will have a field day with this one ..

extremecomfy said:
Yikes!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

You mean yikes for the diaper, or the surgery? For the diaper, no way. I was never embarrassed, and it even prompted me helping enlighten my neighbor too. For the surgery, yeah. Two weeks out, and I'm still in pain from the slow recovery.

xpluswearer said:
Veggie Bratwurst holy crappiing Toledo thats a cardnal sin ! Bratwurst is MEAT !! my friends in Wisconsin will have a field day with this one ..

got to agee. bratwurst cant be veggie. my wife is a sausage maker, she might put a few veggies in a couple of flavors, but you cant touch a bratwurst--that would be the worst!

I've only had one random sighting. It was in a laundromat and an older man. He was reaching into the washing machine to get stuff out and his shirt rode up a bit. He was wearing a pull up of some kind.

I was also wearing a diaper because all of my underwear were being washed. I had a Depend maximum on.

Never seen a diaper in public before. I have seen women bend over and saw their thongs. Does that count? ;)

Hell, I've seen guys bend over and seen their thongs.

Only once. I was coming out of a marine supply and this gentleman in his early sixties was coming in. He was wearing Bermuda shorts and a tucked in shirt. An outfit from a local yacht club. While the diaper was covered well, the diaper bulge was enormous. He had to be wearing cloth and doubled at least. I swear I saw the elastics outlined under his shorts. I caught myself staring at the bulge and quickly looked up. We met eyes and he smiled (proudly almost) and I returned his smile. I walked on thinking "now there's a guy with some kahunas.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back