your halloween costum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
what are all of you going to wear for halloween? even if it isnt going to be diaper-themed, will you be wearing protection underneath? i dont know what i will be yet, but you can be sure there will be a diaper with a doubler to help me get through the trick-or-treating and after party without springing a leak!

If we give out candy this year, I’ll most likely be wearing my tiger Snoozzoo with a sleeper under. There won’t be time to pick up more padding before Halloween :/

​I have my wolf fursuit costume.

I might be either a Samurai, a giant baby, or do a cross-dressing thing. I'll be wearing a ten a classic for the samurai or a Bambino Magnifico for the baby.

I am wearing a diaper, onesie, and bib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm only going to wear my diaper and a teeshirt.

Though that will only be inside, and with my porch light off.

i lived in carbondale, illinois, during the 1980s and it was amazing how many students would show up in a diaper as their costume for halloween. i was too shy to join in, but i got to enjoy it any way.

Ash Ketchum, gym badges and all

Slomo said:
I'm only going to wear my diaper and a teeshirt.

Though that will only be inside, and with my porch light off.

Same here. No different from every other day.

Would love to go out as a Kandi kid Raver. I am debating whether or not to take a day to be PLUR. Get like a bunch of Kandi made and on holloween night go out with my pacifier and beeded from head to toe and just be like screw it all and what the world thinks. Its freakin Halloween. I would go to like some fairly decent restaurant and just be myself for once. You can't get arrested for having a paci and beads. Especially if you can say that its a costume.

Last edited:
I'm dressing I'm my Slytherin robes and going as a wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back