Status
Not open for further replies.

bfietscth

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello, I'm a transgender male (born female) and I've seen lots of people questioning on here or having lots of questions. So this is just me saying if anyone has questions or needs to talk I'm glad to help out if I can.

Nice :)

Really sweet to offer that, and be sure to know that if you ever wanna talk about stuff you should feel free to as well!

I am a male who loves to dress as a female and when in diapers prefer pink dress and diaper but don’t ever see myself full time female as I also like being male. Does this make sense?

babytrixie said:
I am a male who loves to dress as a female and when in diapers prefer pink dress and diaper but don’t ever see myself full time female as I also like being male. Does this make sense?

Absolutely...I am the same way.

Of course ! Gender is not set by two sides and men can enjoy feminine things too

I wish you luck with transitioning, It will be an amazing life-changing journey :grouphug:

I myself have been on hormones for 2 months, It's amazing :D

Hello, im m2f trans, im about to start HRT this december. I really regret not doing it sooner, i was about to go through HRT when i was 23 but my parents forced me to wait. I should of followed my heart and done it sooner! but oh well, things happen for a reason

but yeah i am very very excited for HRT! my doctor was awesome about it too!

It's such a big world there are so many variations, I have thought of pink as my favorite also. Hope you have a partner whom helps you enjoy your preferences

babytrixie said:
Greetings ...I have wrestled with this part of myself for nearly 30 years ...And only in about the last 7 that I finally realized that I exist in a Transitional state that Shifts Between when I'm feeling more masculine or when I'm feeling more feminine ....So have spent these years trying to tune myself to call on the best qualities of both sides to handle a given situation.
Takes a lot of time to get past the concepts that our parents and Grandparents did not have the capacity to see beyond .
My suggestion is that if you're intrested in it try to develop both sides. Explore both as deeply as you can..And find the balance between them.
In my life ...I'm the only guy in our group who goes hunting, drives a massive F350 diesel, and has to wash his bra and panties in "no scent" before we go out for the hunt...
I look at cabelas catalog for deals on ammo while relaxing in my miniskirt.
When I'm at work I tend to Have my masculine side out for the everyone to see but temporizing my decisions with my feminine personality.

It's not easy and I'm not saying I'm able to balance all this without any discomfort or ooccasional feelings of paranoia ..And it took a long time to get here...
But you're not alone as always and don't be afraid of being both male and female ...You can take the best of both worlds and become a Person Completely free of The chains everybody else would put on you

Hi bfietscth. I'm BoneSaw. Trans-masculine DL, not medically transitioned, but might. Various medical issues, blah blah. When i wear diapers, i put a
prosthetic penis-like object in so i feel more correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back