Thread: how early should i order diapers?

Default how early should i order diapers?

so, my parents are going to Vegas for about 5-9days(haven't really told me the exact days). so my parents are leaving me home alone for that time tho my step sister will still be here and she is busy working most of the time and she usually minds her own business. I am looking at ordering diapers off the internet.so how early should i order them so they arrive around halfway threw. Also what kind should i order?

i am also from alberta canada.

I would guess to order them around 2 days before hand.

secretdl26

For you, in Alberta, here are some estimates depending on where you ship them from.

West Coast USA: 4-6 days
    East Coast USA: 6-8 days
    Central USA: 2-4 days
    Within Canada: 2-4 days

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    For you, in Alberta, here are some estimates depending on where you ship them from.

West Coast USA: 4-6 days
    East Coast USA: 6-8 days
    Central USA: 2-4 days
    Within Canada: 2-4 days
    For those though...It depends on who ships them, what shipping thing they use, when they actually ship, whether there will be delays or not, etc...

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    For those though...It depends on who ships them, what shipping thing they use, when they actually ship, whether there will be delays or not, etc...
    I know, just wanted to give Taiance a decent estimate.

If you could afford the over night shipping, then you would be sure it would arrive in a day or two. Otherwise, I would order two days before they left.

yea, but overnight shipping on diapers is outrageous. when i ordered 3 bags, they wanted like $110 for overnight shipping. that's twice what i paid for the diapers.

i would order now. or ask them when they are gonna be gone, but dont make it sound like your too excited