• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Sunderland, England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, Matt aka Goldberg here! I'm 21 and I'm from Sunderland, North East England.

I was referred the site by a member also from this region.

I'm really not into Adult Baby stuff. I have absolutely no issue with other people doing it, but it really isn't an interest of mine, I'm just someone who enjoys wearing nappies (or diapers). I've been wearing 24/7 for a few weeks.

My interest in diapers in entirely non-sexual & largely a comfort thing. I was probably ten or eleven years old when I first got interested in diapers.

My non-diaper-related interests include the following. I enjoy going to watch my local football (soccer to the Yanks) team Sunderland AFC. I also like a bit of travelling and came back from Australia not too long ago.

I signed up to hopefully speak to some people similar to myself & with whom I can talk about diapers.

That referrer would be me!

Welcome to ADISC Goldberg!

For a while, I was just interested in the nappies. I became an part-time Adult Baby a bit later.

I'm a 24/7 wearer too.

Last edited:
Hey there,welcome! Good to see some felliw Brits about the place. Plenty here just like wearing without the baby part so you will find people that engage you on that front. Apart from nappies what else are you interested in?

Goldberg said:
Hello, Matt aka Goldberg here! I'm 21 and I'm from Sunderland, North East England.

I signed up to hopefully speak to some people similar to myself & with whom I can talk about diapers.

Hi and welcome, I'm also from UK, live near Brighton. I've been wearing 24/7 for over a year now, always Lady Tena Discreet, also not into AB, just wearing diapers and wetting.

Thanks for the replies!

Its great to know that there are other non-AB people on here who just enjoy wearing nappies.

I listed a few of my non-DL related interests in my original post, as well as on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back