ABDLMatch My Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComfyNappies171

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Please by prepared for a long read, and edits to improve the reading experience.

I have seen a few threads about ABDLMatch and most are all negative, so i thought i'lld just share my experience on/with the site.

Naturally signed up, added some information then started searching. For a while it was just the same results, untill a new one finally popped up. Whats this? Only 15Miles away from where I am? Now I wonder if GEO-IP has played any part in that....

So I thought why not just say hello anyways on the off chance, then got a reply, so I opted for a 3-day trial just to read the messages, and see what the site really offered for the money.

During the time the trial was active I got a few messages from woman of similer age, and some looked kinda cute. The ones who where actively messaging I made aware the trial was almost over, any other form of contact?.

2 people had replied with "I would love to talk to you too, but on here" Was I suppose to take the bait and bite the hook? Pay then never hear from them again?

3 Day Trial
After paying for the trial I made sure to contact support with full intentions of just wanting the trial and to cancel any subscriptions making sure I quoted their cancellation policy and legal standings if any payments were to be taken thereafter.

Fair enough I got a responce the next morning with confirmation it was cancelled (Bank had confirmed no standing orders, and yes that was a nerves moment asking my bank "Am i paying for an ABDL site stil") even if they try and use a discreet payment name.
Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

We just cancelled recurring charges as per your request. You will no
longer be re-billed.

Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Best,
ABDLmatch Support Team
I started the trial 13-10 17:42 So was expecting it to last till 16-10 17:42, But no soon as clock ticked to 6AM GMT I had to relogin and sure enough, back to free member.

My guess was soon as the websites server hit 00:00 16-10 GMT-6 it had ended or are ahead and was 00:00 17-10 (I honestly have no idea and just wanted my 12hrs.)

So I contacted support and said "Excuss me I paid for 3 days, and only got 2 1/2 days, what gives?" Sure those 12hrs may of been spent doing nothing but on principle I wanted them back... False Advertising? Trading standards?

Customer Support
Support had got back in touch fairly quickly and gave their apologies and offered a new 2 day trial as good will. That lasted 10mins before going to free again. Naturally I replied to them. got a responce in 5mins and went back to being a "Paid member" for the duration.

Naturally when you start quoting legal terms to a company they will tend to act more seriously on it. They could of very easyly banned the account and been done with it, Maybe they would of done if I didn't give them some indication I know my legal rights after all they want to operate Legal and above board, don't they?.

Hey there,

Thanks for your email. We apologize For your frustrations.

You will now have paid access until October 18th for the trouble.

We do not accept paypal unfortunately. If you like you can pay by
bitcoin for a one month plan.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,
ABDLmatch Support Team

Another experience with support was any time I uploaded an image they where deleted. Turns out to be manually reviewed and removed by a Human admin. So I had sent them the images to which they had overruled the admin and placed in the album for me.
Hey there,

Thanks for your email. We apologize for your frustrations.

The Admin reviews the photos. If you like, you can email us your photos
and we will review them.

Best,
ABDLmatch Support Team

Fake profiles
Before I even wasted time replying to messages I had to make sure they where genuine and well cute pictures where not stolen. Google has a feature where you can upload an image, and will tell you if it appers on any other site.

Some where lucky and had 0 matches, others set alarm bells off to avoid. Now are some of the matchs really them? I don't know and didn't plan on finding out.

Summery
So far any dealings with the site support have been positve and got results

Yes websites on a large scale require running costs but paying to read/send messages is just a tad extreme, and only other paid features being Instant messaging, and see who has viewed your profile. not worth the asking subscription price.

Last edited:
I've had an experience with a site like that. I avoid _____match sites because they are all run off of the same style of pseudo-company. Sorry this happened to you, and thanks for sharing the experience. Hopefully others will avoid it after reading this.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

So recently I've noticed 3 profiles that all use to be the same location.
Have now changed overnight to a different location (all 3 the same)

One of said profiles have been "cancelled" for over a month.

The other 2 are fairly active in chat and responding to messages.

I made some acount (as 3rdeye) and... Only paying it may really work, but I wanna not. And second - nobody from EU there.

I've had no luck on that site as well unfortunately. Half of the profiles who messaged me disappeared after a month. Not sure I really want a AB relationship anyway tbh

That place is a scam!

I tried it, it is a scam. The only way to do a legit abdl matching website would be to go ad-based and offer free membership to bona fide ABDLs who pass a rigorous screening process.

I have never and probably never will try ABDL Match.

I know enough through frequenting boards and reddit that ABDL Match is a complete scam. Any replies received are usually canned responses by scammers designed to take advantage of AB's who are emotionally desperate for a mommy/daddy/switch style relationship. In fact, I had assumed it was common knowledge that this site was one to be avoided. I have heard tons of success stories linked to old websites like DPF, sites like fetlife and even craigslist and absolutely zero success stories about relationships started through ABDL Match.

Well i don't think i need to be on such platform after reading from other members post, I have never and probably never will try ABDL Match.

From what I've read (for years), ABDLMatch is pretty clearly a predatory site that feeds off the desperation of straight male ABDLs looking for that rare ABDL female. Until we start hearing credible success stories about places like these, we should all be very skeptical.

Cottontail said:
From what I've read (for years), ABDLMatch is pretty clearly a predatory site that feeds off the desperation of straight male ABDLs looking for that rare ABDL female. Until we start hearing credible success stories about places like these, we should all be very skeptical.

Totally agree. Lately i have seen so many profiles using the exact same images, but claim different age/location.
Google's reverse image search helps to stop the fakes and where the images are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back