Being little, being a caregiver, and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

annoellyn

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I am a little on the older side, like 5-6 and I've been really interested in trying out a Mommy role. I have never met irl anyone in the little lifestyle. But I've been in contact with a few littles that are interested in helping me explore my caregiver side or even just a play date as littles.
But I am curious of what others experiences have been regarding abdl and sex. For me as a little, it is not sexual at all and I like to act as a normal little girl only actually being an adult. And when I envision being a Mommy I picture all the things a normal mommy would do like planning activities, diaper changes, feeding, nap time etc.
But I am quickly learning that a lot of people into abdl are into it sexually and I am really curious about it!
If anyone is brave enough to share there experiences or how it is for you in your current relationship/dynamic?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

It can be either way... up to you to decide what you want, and who you wanna play with.

For myself and my wife AB play is not always sexual... Mommy will hold my hand to cross streets, she will decide I need naps or swaddling when tired or cranky, she may nurse me to sleep, or to wake me up with nursing

But on the flip side, I am only really aroused when it includes some AB elements... in other words most (maybe all) of our sexual activity includes AB ageplay.

Even in... er... the bedroom... different modes play out differently. Sometimes I need loving and acceptance - being helped to have.. er.. "squirty accidents" or "bouncing on Mommy's lap" before being nappied and put to bed; sometimes I crave losing control, and accepting a submissive place - being spanked for bad behavior, being 'forced' to ask for nappies or being made to admit my babyness... <///<

*ahem*

So... some of these things may be interests for you, some may not, and it's OK either way! FWIW as much as I do enjoy the extra littleness of actually wetting (and occasionally messing) my wife has zero interest in that, and that's OK too. Everybody's different!

I was just kind of thinking the same kind of thing.

With my Daddy (irl husband) I am always little and he loves it. We are working to delve deeper into the little lifestyle and it is a complete relationship including sex.

However, I'm in the Discord chat and find it so easy to slip into a caregiver role with the little's there and it makes me feel really good to so I was just wonder if someone can enjoy both roles....or am I just weird LOL

LittleMisti said:
However, I'm in the Discord chat and find it so easy to slip into a caregiver role with the little's there and it makes me feel really good to so I was just wonder if someone can enjoy both roles....or am I just weird LOL

People can enjoy both roles! they're usually referred to as Switches. I Myself usually enjoy the little role, but can easily slip into caregiver mode if im talking to another little. Sometimes I like someone else to be in charge, but other times Ill feel more dominant or possessive. The best of both worlds suppose!

In a more typical D/s relationship though, I am only submissive. So I find it interesting to be 'switchy'.

LittleMisti said:
In a more typical D/s relationship though, I am only submissive. So I find it interesting to be 'switchy'.

Oh in real life I am almost always subby... though I can dom, and I used to switch more...

But online it's very easy to get me to switch to a caregiver and/or dommy mode...

My little side is the farthest thing from sexual. When I first told my husband he thought it might be and tried calling me his little girl during (you know :dontgetit:) and it completely turned me off. I'm not a very sexual person to begin with, so that area of my life only is when I'm big. My husband is NOT a Daddy, if anything he participates as somewhat a little himself, he just doesn't get as into it as I do. I would also never want to be a caregiver only because I spend all of my time when I'm big taking care of other peoples problems, keeping house and caring for my husband and puppy. Sorry if this was TMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back