childhood embrassing moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
last night was talking to my cousin about cartoons (from a nother post here) and we got talking about our most embarrasing wetting. he said it was when he was called to the front of class to work out a long division problem on the board, when he had actually raised his hand to go to the boys room. the teacher said he could go when he did the problem right. he couldnt hold it and first he squirted a little, then a little more, then a lot more,and then it just let go. by the time he finished the problem and turned around he was soaked,and everyone saw. that he said was his most embarrasing wetting. what about you?

i stayed in a caravan with a friend and his grandparents when i was 10, i slept on the sofa seat, wet myself (i wore nappys until i was 11, but was too embarrassed when away with friend) his grandmother got up in the morning and came and sat right down on the damp patch.

I wet my pants a couple of times in the second grade because I was deathly afraid the fire alarm would go off while I was down the hall in the bathroom, so I'd try to hold it all afternoon.

I had a problem with stress incontinence wetting well into my 20's when someone would make me laugh alot. One time in high school a friend got me laughing and I lost it and everyone saw. So now people knew it and would try and set me off, and often succeed. It wasn't as fun as it seems. Just because I'm laughing doesn't mean I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back