Market Research Study in WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Got this email from a local market research company in the Milwaukee, WI. They're legit. Never had a bad experience. If you're around town, I'd give them a call to see if you qualify. :)

Mazur/Zachow Research is currently looking for WOMEN AGES 25-85 WHO EXPERIENCE URINARY INCONTINENCE to participate in an upcoming research study.

Participants will be asked to test an absorbent incontinence product at home for 15 days. They will need to pick up the products at our offices in Brookfield on Monday, October 30th between the hours of 10:00AM and 5:30PM. During the 15 day testing period they will also need to drop off used product and questionnaires on Tuesday, November 7th and Thursday, November 16th. Qualified participants will receive $95 for completing the study.

If you know a female age 25-85 who experiences urinary incontinence, and think she would be interested in participating in this project, please have her click on the link below to answer the preliminary screening questionnaire. After submitting her answers, we will review them to determine if she qualifies for the study. If she does, she will receive a call from one of our interviewers in the next several days to talk to her about including her in the study.

http://mazurzachow.com/Joomla/

Wow. There's actually a company out there that wants to know what their customers want? That's unheard of.

Too bad I'm a guy in FL, I'd get in on any incontinence related study I could.

Beth,

This is interesting ! Thanks for posting. I live north of Milwaukee by about 2.5 hours. I wonder if i could have joined in on this study. I think its kinda icky they want the used products back but i guess they are trying to determine how well they work?

Js413blue said:
Beth,

This is interesting ! Thanks for posting. I live north of Milwaukee by about 2.5 hours. I wonder if i could have joined in on this study. I think its kinda icky they want the used products back but i guess they are trying to determine how well they work?

That's what I would think! A bit odd...but easy way to make a few bucks!

We all know you couldn't pay us to pee in someone else diaper , we eould domit for free ! Fool's I tell yah folld.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back