• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabemason13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm in my second year at uni. I am studying psychology. In my 'spare' time I do a lot of landscape photography, I also like to run and swim.

I recently had a mental breakdown and faced not only my gender identity - I'm a trans guy - but that I also am AB and DL. The relief I felt when I told my therapist about being an AB was immense. I feel free now, I am not out to anyone else, yet, but just not living with it in secret is great! My therapist was very accpeting and this has given me the confidence to seek out other ABDLs too.

Throughout my life I have binged on wearing nappies (diapers) and embraced my bottle feeding and paci side, but then would enter a new relationship and feel disgusted with myself and push the ABDL side of me away. I am 'youthful' in my adult life and I just want to be truly who I am now.

At home I wear nappies (diapers) a lot and dress in toddler age attire, along with watching kids tv and enjoying storytime. I enjoy wetting my nappy - it feels so good! I have fantasies about being breastfed and my recent relationship broke up because I asked my female partner if she would breastfeed me and change my nappy and baby me and she was horrfied! However, it has meant that I have begun to face who I really am and allow my toddler me to be freed and allowed to exist at home in a way I have never before.

It's been a long road for me to get here, but I am so glad to have found this forum as it has so much information but most of all I feel that I am not alone and that I'm just one of many others who really get it! I look forward to getting to know you, all.

Hi welcome to the forum my name is Gabe,I am wondering can I add you as a friend on here I look forward to chatting with you thanks Gabe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back