Any other littles watched childhood tv shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
So recently remembered an old tv show I watched called Tweenies. could only remember bits and pieces. vague impressions of it.
so I decided to try watching an episode.
for me not being able to remember something is intensely frustrating. but what interested me here was how quickly memories came back. things that for all intents and purposes were as if they never happened.
Another suprise is it is fairly entertaining. but then i find most tv things entertaining.
Has anyone tried this and had similar experiences as far as memory goes?

-Angel

I used to watch the Doodlebops all the time when i was younger, and i re-watched some if it a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it.One of my all time favorites. I keep a list of Shows i used to watch as a kid on my phone and ill occasionally go through them. They all range from when i was around 1 yr old to 9 ish.

of course my cousin and i would watch cartoons every saturday morning. bugs bunny, yogi bear, road runner, mickey mouse, johnny quest. we would spend all sat morning in front of a small old black and white tv.

Early on, some of my go to programs were things like Sesame Street and The Electric Company--Morgan Freeman helped me learn how to read by the time I was 3. Of course, my mom read to us a lot--even before I was born--and she had a collection of the old Dick & Jane books that certainly helped.

I also remember loving cartoons like Speed Racer and Marine Boy.

[video=youtube_share;5v8OJY2CPEU]https://youtu.be/5v8OJY2CPEU[/video]

PaddedDeist said:
Early on, some of my go to programs were things like Sesame Street and The Electric Company--Morgan Freeman helped me learn how to read by the time I was 3. Of course, my mom read to us a lot--even before I was born--and she had a collection of the old Dick & Jane books that certainly helped.

I also remember loving cartoons like Speed Racer and Marine Boy.

[video=youtube_share;5v8OJY2CPEU]https://youtu.be/5v8OJY2CPEU[/video]

oh wow what a lovely tune!!! I am going to bed, now I feel super nice inside, huuugs!!!

I watch My little pony. I watch all the generations of pony too. I love littlest pet shop, and I am thinking about watching care bears again.

♥ mlp ♥

I remember "Marine Boy" but I watched it as an adult. I still watch some of the old Warner Brother cartoons, and Tom and Jerry on the Boomerang channel. I watched those as a young boy. Some of the shows I watched haven't been shone in more than fifty years like The Howdy Doody Show. I was actually on that show when I was 4 years old, sitting in the peanut gallery.

AngelofConfusion said:
So recently remembered an old tv show I watched called Tweenies. could only remember bits and pieces. vague impressions of it.
so I decided to try watching an episode.
for me not being able to remember something is intensely frustrating. but what interested me here was how quickly memories came back. things that for all intents and purposes were as if they never happened.
Another suprise is it is fairly entertaining. but then i find most tv things entertaining.
Has anyone tried this and had similar experiences as far as memory goes?

-Angel

OMG I loved the tweenies as a kid, I used to have the merchandise and everything! I'm getting back into it too

I used to watch Sesame Street, Spongebob, Dora The Explorer, Barney And Friends, Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Nuetron, Scooby-Doo, Rugrats, The Wiggles, Bob The Builder, the list just goes on.

Glad i'm not the only one then :D alot of shows you guys mentioned i can remember watching. like Scooby Doo was a great show when i were a lad. thankyou for your responses they're a thrill to read
-Angel

Onesieman said:
I used to watch Sesame Street, Spongebob, Dora The Explorer, Barney And Friends, Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Nuetron, Scooby-Doo, Rugrats, The Wiggles, Bob The Builder, the list just goes on.

My wife and I still watch Spongebob. There's a fair amount of adult content buried in there. Looney Toons and earlier cartoons were like that too. But that really depends on the state of mind you are in while watching those...

I am not a little or abdl but I like watching spongebob, catdog, paw patrol and all the other cartoons i watched when i was little expect catdog is on really late which sucks.

I research all the childhood tv shows all the time because that's what I liked as a kid. So I feel more like a kid when watching them. Mikeys House of Mouse, Timon and Pumbaa show, spongbob, proud family, Kim possible, all the good late 90s and early 2000s shows. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Onesieman said:
Same!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Yes I have, also I remember the Tweenies....it was on Noggin & Nick Jr. during the early 2000's.

Teletubbies ,MLP,Babylooneytunes.
As with all kids show on PBS.
Also all kid shows growing up sence the early 60s till today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back