• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrez

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Greeting, hope to make some new friends as I explore....

Well, welcome to our corner of the interwebz. Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you better?

I’m married bisexual, my wife probably knows she is great I have few issues and diapers are required but not essential but my need allowed me to push the limits she has accepted it and goes on as if nothing has changed I’m sure she knows all but as I said she great our love is true although I do feel guilty somtimes I wear diapers 24/7 but must if I’m out of house for more that a couple hours .... whee Tena and Molina care but will erR Spat brand if it’s going to go long they hold their limit plus a lot more just remove in shower(lol) ... really looking for like minded friends and no b/s .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back