Diaper Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacorn221

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. Whenever you think about your first time seeing diapers or actually wearing them, what diapers come to mind? And what diaper did you wish you could buy at that time?
I remember the first diaper I saw and fell in love with were the Molicare Super Plus, worn by some girl in a bdsm site. At the time I thought diapers were bdsm, but then discovered ABDL and identified with it. And the two diapers I wished for were the Bambino Classico and the ABU Cushies. They were the first ABDL diapers I saw and just couldn't get my mind off of them. Obviously being a kid living with his parents, I couldn't get them. And to this day I have yet to try them, but maybe this'll be the year :)

I'm one of those dinosaurs who's most nostalgic about cloth diapers, and especially the second- and third-generation Curity prefolds from the 70's and 80's. These are what I wore as a baby and also as an adolescent DL (parents had a large stash that they kept around). Fortunately, these diapers can still be bought on eBay, and compared to vintage disposables, they're a bargain. I have quite a large stash of Curity diapers from bygone decades, and I use them regularly, either as extra padding in my adult diapers, or as makeshifts.

Even older than Cottontail, my childhood memories are of flat cloth diapers and smooth/shiny plastic pants. Fortunately reasonable facsimiles of both are currently available in adult sizes.

First incontinence nappy I saw was when I was 5 and it was a purple Molicare. I love purple or blue nappies now. Second has to be Attends with the numbers wrote down them, that would be around 1998. Second are the old Tena Slip nappies that came in white packaging before they turned blue. The first time I saw anything AB/DL was a young women wearing a Tena Slip nappy, in 2002 I googled something about wanting to be incontinent and that website came in the search and it was about hypnotism that makes you incontinent and that picture was on their site, in fact that site is still live today.

I’m 75 years old and was a diapered bedwetter until I was about 10. I wore cloth diapers in the days when plastic pants were a new development. Before I was maybe 6 years old, I remember wearing RUBBER pants over my diapers. They came packaged in a cardboard tube about an inch in diameter and 5 or six inches long. I don’t remember what the brand was.

I was maybe 5, and my baby brother was in plain white plastic diapers. Possibly pampers, but wow were they thick. I never was truly able to fit in them, but I could just barely tape them on still.

I had always wanted to have a diaper like that, but that it would also fit me properly. I was in heaven when confidry finally came alone, and am even more impressed with betterdry.

It wasn't so much that I wanted to wear them myself, but Huggies Pull-Ups were my first diaper love and I still love them to this day. I think I discovered GoodNites and adult incontinence products were a thing a while down the road after that.

Inconinmiss said:
I’m 75 years old and was a diapered bedwetter until I was about 10. I wore cloth diapers in the days when plastic pants were a new development. Before I was maybe 6 years old, I remember wearing RUBBER pants over my diapers. They came packaged in a cardboard tube about an inch in diameter and 5 or six inches long. I don’t remember what the brand was.

You too! Don’t remember the packaging, but I have faint memories of wearing RUBBER PANTS for bed-wetting before mom switched to plastic. Most likely Playtex, the fragrant pants were stretchy fitting tightly over my diapers. They were very special!

I don't remember when but what I really remember was the saw tooth edge they used to have on cloth diapers. I wish you could still get them.

I think my actual first memory of disposable nappies were Snugglers large, I think they were in a dark purple bag at the time and the nappies were all white plastic backed.

When I think of nappies now unconsciously it is of Huggies for Her Pink plastic backed... While I am male and not sissy I would love to wear those in my size.

Well when I remembered I really wanted Pampers. I was about 5 years old and pretty skinny so I’m sure I could have easily fit in a size 6 or 7 back then. Then shortly after that Goodnites became popular so I actually begged my parents for some of course they said no because I wasn’t a bedwetter :(

podmuse said:
Then shortly after that Goodnites became popular so I actually begged my parents for some of course they said no because I wasn’t a bedwetter :(

Whoa. Talk about bold to just come out and ask...

My first encounter was cloth nappies and plastic pants for bedwetting a around 8-9 years old. Loved the way they felt.
I remember Sandra plastic pants from the 80's as well. And tesco used to do some clear plastic pants that wear thick and soft. Felt amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back