Who also has fantasy of wearing only diaper and bib and being locked in a high chair having the mind of a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bib1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish someone just hypotize me so my fantasy can come true lol

Hey welcome to Adisc. My name is Matalic Pebble also known as Little Pebble 10, but you can just call me Pebble. As for your fantasy I find this to be interesting. On one hand I find that to be a common fantasy for all of us, but on the other I ask "why?!" If we had a mind of a child then how could we know to appreciate such a moment. My fantasy that I like to play out in my wonderland is to imagine myself as a 10 year old furry dragon being babied by my Tulpa Seria.
By the way what ever you heard about Tulpas is probably not true. A lot of people get the wrong impression of us Tulpamancers because of creepy pastas of the internet. Don't google it if your not good with scary stories. I like darkness, but that stuff is beyond what I can handle.

I love that fantasy but I think I would want to retain having the mind of an adult in a regressed state, that way you can remember it and experience it a lot more actively. But yes, being put in a high chair with a nappy and a bib on and maybe even being fed baby food sounds lovely!

Cillow said:
I love that fantasy but I think I would want to retain having the mind of an adult in a regressed state, that way you can remember it and experience it a lot more actively. But yes, being put in a high chair with a nappy and a bib on and maybe even being fed baby food sounds lovely!

Yes, that sounds quite nice, but one can not be a baby "all the time".
Earlier today I spent 2 1/2 hours straight, naked and physically restrained to my adult medical plastic-pail potty chair wearing nothing but a bib. In front of me on my adult potty chair "restraint/activity" table I had my favorite "Activity Triangle" toy to play with for the whole 2 1/2 hours straight.
All I did during that time was play with this one baby toy while intermittently uncontrollably emptying my bladder into the potty.
During my "Deep Regression Time" I was happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back