Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesone find!

Default Awesone find!

Sorry, posted in AB forum by mistake. Well, it kinda applies to both.

I was watching CARS (the Disney movie) the other day and noticed... In the beginning of the movie during the first race there are a group of cars coming in for a pit stop, and the green #52 car's sponsor is LEAK LESS - ADULT DRIP PANS. What a reference. I thought it was pretty funny.

Cole

Ha! Well, Cars is already on pull-ups, so why not go all the way?

Nice catch!
    Too bad they didn't do a movie tie-in for some Cars themed adult pullups

didn't they have something like this in the incredibles too? disney FTW

BabyWolf

Radiator Springs was based on Seligman, Arizona. Never been there, never hope to, but I know how should it become necessary. I traced this one road I'd been on before to see just how far it went, and I found this town I didn't even know existed. Now I know a road that's off the beaten path that can get me out of town in an emergency, but I have no idea what the condition of it is since I imagine it's a rather disused route.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota#15 View Post
    didn't they have something like this in the incredibles too? disney FTW
    "Normal!? The only normal one of us is jak-jak and he's not even toilet trained!" - Violet

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    "Normal!? The only normal one of us is jak-jak and he's not even toilet trained!" - Violet
    You forgot the rest...

"I wish I wasn't toilet trained..." - Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    You forgot the rest...

I either forgot that part or I don't think he said it at all. (I am thinking the latter is most likely, however it is disney/pixar)

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    What!? He never said that. After violet said her thing about Jak Jak being normal and not toilet trained Dash looked down at his food and said "lucky". The mom and Violet both looked at him funny and he quickly and nervously said "I ment about being normal, hehe."

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    What!? He never said that. After violet said her thing about Jak Jak being normal and not toilet trained Dash looked down at his food and said "lucky". The mom and Violet both looked at him funny and he quickly and nervously said "I ment about being normal, hehe."
    Really? Well I knew he said something else...I haven't seen the movie in the while, but the quote that I said just seems like what he said...I suppose I'll take your word for it though.