I Love my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I thought this was funny. Saturday morning I took off my nappy and had shower. Went to my undies draw, none there.

Me "Wife I don't seem to have any clean undies"

Wife "Just put a nappy on!, we'll be going shopping later and it'll save us spending all day looking for loo's for you."

lol nearly pee'd myself laughing.

Love her to bits :)

You have just made many, many ADISC-ers very envious (not jealous).

-RMS

RMS401 said:

-RMS

That was never my intention sorry. :p

Tonyh said:

Sure it wasn’t ;)

No that is awesome and practically everyone hopes you took her up on that fabulous and practical solution. :)

I had to, I had no clean undies lol. I don't do commando. :)

Tonyh said:
I thought this was funny. Saturday morning I took off my nappy and had shower. Went to my undies draw, none there.

Wife "Just put a nappy on!, we'll be going shopping later and it'll save us spending all day looking for loo's for you."

It is just the sort o thing my wife would say.

- - - Updated - - -

RMS401 said:

-RMS

It is great when you have a wife who doesn't see her husband wearing nappies as a big deal. My wife told me to wear nappies and get on with my life and stop worrying about my incontinence

I didn't quite have that scenario but I told my wife I was almost out and she asked (kinda angrily), "Well why haven't you ordered more diapers?!"

Damn, my wife would never say that. However, she would say fornme tonwear her underwear in that situation. She has a few times before and I have obliged.

For what ever reason I find it very arousing to be told to wear diapers, so my husband sometimes asks me to put a diaper on, and so far, I have obliged every time.

A majority of the time he leaves it up to me to decide when I want to wear, but he knows I like it when he tells me to, so he tells me to wear from time to time.

zaps said:
For what ever reason I find it very arousing to be told to wear diapers, so my husband sometimes asks me to put a diaper on, and so far, I have obliged every time.

A majority of the time he leaves it up to me to decide when I want to wear, but he knows I like it when he tells me to, so he tells me to wear from time to time.

See for us a nappy is just a tool to save washing sheets and from be peeing up the wife's back but I get what your saying. I love the feeling nappies when I wear them gives me. Secure, I'm kind of safe when I'm wearing one. Just makes me feel well safe. I have just come to enjoy wearing them. I'm sure that'll make sense to most of you.

I would never ask the wife to wear or share my feelings. I have to wear nappies to bed every night. She just thinks its cute. lol

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Damn, my wife would never say that. However, she would say fornme tonwear her underwear in that situation. She has a few times before and I have obliged.

Never I would never wear girls undies but I live in the real world and you feel free to wear what ever you like mate. :)

RMS401 said:
You have just made many, many ADISC-ers very envious (not jealous)

[X] Agree [ ] Disagree

Tonyh said:

That's very cool! Happy for you that you have a supportive wife!My wife finally uses the word diapers. We're on a business trip currently and when I was packing she said don't for get to pack enough diapers. Lol...

Beloney said:
That's very cool! Happy for you that you have a supportive wife!My wife finally uses the word diapers. We're on a business trip currently and when I was packing she said don't for get to pack enough diapers. Lol...

Support is great isn't it.

Tonyh said:

What? No, that's not a bad thing. Good for you! You have something soooo many of us want for ourselves. Feel fortunate and wear without guilt or fear of rejection, my friend!

-RMS

A while back on Friday morning I went to the dresser to find a pair of Days-of-the-weke panties on the top of the drawer except they said "Tuesday." I knew what was expected. I put them on and when I got home I was inspected and caught and punished in diapers for the rest of the weekend.

I always know when my wife wants to go out shopping because she will grab a diaper and tell me to lay down. She says I get one chance to be diapered and if I don’t hurry then she’s not doing it. Of course I jump to the occasion.

The other day I put on a pair of underwear and when my wife looked over at me she started laughing. I asked what was so funny and she said it had been a while since she seen me getting ready without a diaper. It made me think how strange it all really would be to someone who was not accepting.

Hmm, I wonder if the OPs wife either delayed doing the laundry or hid his underwear on purpose.

bugguy6970 said:
I always know when my wife wants to go out shopping because she will grab a diaper and tell me to lay down. She says I get one chance to be diapered and if I don’t hurry then she’s not doing it.

What a great idea!

I know many of us wish our SO was so accepting of our diaper predilection. My ex used to tell me that if I married Dolly Parton, I’d expect her to cook. As I’ve aged, I have learned that no one person will fulfill every one of my needs. But man, it would be wonderful if my wife would just accept this need of mine as genuine. Tragically, she never will.

That's great, that so many of us here love our partners. I'm in the same shoes as you are! I love my wife, seriously she is so supportive and she has been so helpful in my life that I owe her a lot. She was really a diamond in my eyes, precious things that kept my afloat in life despite all those hard moments. I'm always doing my best to help her as well. Even though, we struggle sometimes - argue etc. I guess it's all normal, that just shows, that people still have their emotions, their opinion left and they want to be heard, they want their statement to actually have an impact on life somehow. I love my wife with all my heart and I'm sure, she does the same for me as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back