• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryCupcake

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi! I've been an age regressor for a while and happened to stumble across this site :) it seems like a very open and layed-back community.
To me, being a little girl helps greatly with my depression; it's an escape for me to just feel loved and cared for. I never really had a comfortable childhood, so regressing is kinda a way for me to live those days again, except without all the hate and confusion. I hope there's a place for me in this community :)

StrawberryCupcake said:
Hi! I've been an age regressor for a while and happened to stumble across this site :) it seems like a very open and layed-back community.
To me, being a little girl helps greatly with my depression; it's an escape for me to just feel loved and cared for. I never really had a comfortable childhood, so regressing is kinda a way for me to live those days again, except without all the hate and confusion. I hope there's a place for me in this community :)

Welcome StrawberryCupcake! Of course there's a place here for you! We accept everyone! We have a lot of articles and threads on littles and if you join discord, there is an rp place there where you can be little in real time with others. We hope you enjoy it here. I see you have already made a post or two and made a couple of comments! You are involved and that makes you a big part of this community!

Hi and welcome. My daughter used to have a lot of the Strawberry Shortcake characters. Is your screen name a play on words to Strawberry Shortcake?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome StrawberryCupcake! Of course there's a place here for you! We accept everyone! We have a lot of articles and threads on littles and if you join discord, there is an rp place there where you can be little in real time with others. We hope you enjoy it here. I see you have already made a post or two and made a couple of comments! You are involved and that makes you a big part of this community!
Thank you so much :) I'm looking forward to being a part in this forum

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. My daughter used to have a lot of the Strawberry Shortcake characters. Is your screen name a play on words to Strawberry Shortcake?
Yup! As predicted, Strawberry Shortcake was taken. I used to collect coloring books and always adored the art style of the characters as a child

StrawberryCupcake said:
Yup! As predicted, Strawberry Shortcake was taken. I used to collect coloring books and always adored the art style of the characters as a child

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back