ABDL industry growing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifetime said:
So I was looking to buy some more Carousel diapers cause I just ran out, when I went to the website I was shocked to find that their diapers are now being sold on Amazon and not only that but with Prime. I started searching more diapers on Amazon and also found Rearz Rebels with Prime and also Littleforbig is now selling diapers as well.

With the recent increase in choices regarding adult baby diapers I started wondering, "Is the industry really growing that fast?" and, "How is that even possible considering it's suppose to be a small market?"

I would like to know everyone's thoughts on the industry and it's growth over the past couple of years. To me it's a sign that there are far more people that are into diapers than we previously thought.
Wow...that is odd since most of us are lifers....can people be converting?!?!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Jamieboy said:
Well, the people that could tell you about how quickly the market is growing, are the people that sell them.

If it we're me, I'd invest in marijuana, though...
Puff
..cough...yeah bro...

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I just had a revelation... a famous "thought experiment" in a popular recent movie, regarding "something that's just for old folks and there's a stigma attached to it becoming mainstream with a big portion of the population years later.

1414590218649_wps_25_Pic_By_HotSpot_Media_LOOK.jpg

Remember in the movie, these were meant so that "even grandma can get in on the action with our hover chairs" (or something like that) but now everyone uses them.

bambinod said:
I just had a revelation... a famous "thought experiment" in a popular recent movie, regarding "something that's just for old folks and there's a stigma attached to it becoming mainstream with a big portion of the population years later.

View attachment 29922

Remember in the movie, these were meant so that "even grandma can get in on the action with our hover chairs" (or something like that) but now everyone uses them.

Cool cool, ahead of the curve in social trend reading. Gonna take your advice, sell everything and start a ABDL/luxury wheel chair shop!

Sorry if that was a bad joke but I actually believe you are correct.

I doubt everyone will go in one direction but for every super fit gym junkie I am sure their is someone that would enjoy having that level of indulgence where diapees would play a part!

BabyLink9 said:
How has no one mentioned the New Tykables before?!? Also why are companies always making Velcro tabs but not making the diaper cloth-backed? I'm not a fan of the plastic backed diapers. Maybe I need to find one I like first, but I have only tried Cushies, and Magnificos. Am I missing something?

Nah, I like cloth backed too when done well. I've tried Abena L4 and Little Pawz and don't really like how the plastic gets so warm and sticks to my skin.

I guess they're making a plastic back with cloth landing zone to suit the majority of DLs who like plastic more.

BabyLink9 said:
How has no one mentioned the New Tykables before?!? Also why are companies always making Velcro tabs but not making the diaper cloth-backed? I'm not a fan of the plastic backed diapers. Maybe I need to find one I like first, but I have only tried Cushies, and Magnificos. Am I missing something?

Thats because nobody has yet figured out how to make a cloth disposable that actually works to hold back urine. For some reason, manufacturers still think a small strip of plastic down the center will provide a good waterproof seal all around the legs and sides. Oh, that and thin padding is plenty enough of full incontinence. Lol. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back