Medical or AB diapers

Medical or AB diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazySmoker said:
As a Hard and Heavy, so if I'd select some diaper, it'd be some black one, like this:
View attachment 29923
Never tryed that, I used only "normal" Tena, Incopack, Abriform etc... Because economic and acessibility reasons.
I am more of "what can my diaper do" mindset , i wont pay alot extra for printing because i wear PP'S so i dont see anything fancy unless its an outrageous performer .
Medical yes the wetness indicator is just rude , but again thru the wonnder of plastic pants , they vanish.
If diapers have outrageous performance and containment they could have trumps face on them and I still wear them. I am a pretty simple guy who just appreciates any diaper that wears well , keeps me dry, has decent tapes , I do prefer a diaper with elastic waist because the base plastic ones get put on and in 10 minutes the plastic stretches and you have to retape.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wear ABU preschool diapers for my OAB.I did a cost analysis and figuring in shipping the main medical diaper was slightly more expensive.

Not sure why everyone is getting this confused, but diapers like Northshore, Confidry, and Betterdry are NOT made for the medical industry, NOR are they made for abdls. They are a third category of their own, brough about by the need of incontinent people and abdls combined who just needed a better diaper.

Either one, I would go with both medical diapers & AB diapers. I do agree that the AB diapers are expensive....I might try to ask my mom to get me some medical &/or AB diapers for Christmas this year.

I like both

MDD1920 said:
Either one, I would go with both medical diapers & AB diapers. I do agree that the AB diapers are expensive....I might try to ask my mom to get me some medical &/or AB diapers for Christmas this year.

I'm gonna ask for PayPal gift cards for that same reason.

I voted medical because the AB diapers are ridiculously over priced. I wish they cost the same as medical diapers. The only thing I can afford are Bambinos Classicos or Teddies or Biancos and I get them on sale. Plus I don't need a diaper that holds a ton because they start smelling before I could even use them to their full capacity because I don't pee in them enough. They are for good use for all day and not have to change.

I generally stick to "medical" type diapers (i'm 24/7, and incontinent). However, occasionally get some ab styles to change things up a bit. My wife (mommy) loves the changes, because i do tend to regress more when wearing them. This past weekend, we were out shopping and my wife asked me how my diaper supply was. I told her that I was going to have to order more. Since we were near our supplier (Universal diapers in Toronto), she suggested we go in. Now, usually...I call them, order and have them deliver (we live in the area). They have a large selection of ab diapers now (when did that happen!). Anyhow, instead of the Tena's...I went with Abena for a change...and Mamma saw the aww so cute teddy bear diapers...and asked them to toss the pack into the order with the case. An error was made, and I ended up with a package of lil squirts with my abena's. Cute, but not fussy on them...anyways...tonight on my way home from the job...i'm going to stop in and get the blue aww so cute teddybear diapers..even though Mamma wants me to get the pink ones...teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back