• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just wondering what kind of diaper do people prefer , personally i prefer medical diapers although i don't mind having AB ones but they are also much more expensive.

It might help to define each of the options. Is the difference graphics and/or color? Absorbency? Thickness? Are the Rearz Inspire+, with their all-white plain cover medical or AB? What about Confidry Dry 24/7?

My absolute favorite diaper is the Northshore Supreme (plastic), which I guess I consider to be a medical diaper, given who sells it and the absorbency, but I think your results will be better if you define the options.

-RMS

sgdl88 said:
Just wondering what kind of diaper do people prefer , personally i prefer medical diapers although i don't mind having AB ones but they are also much more expensive.
AB

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I don't feel very strongly about the idea of medical vs. AB diapers but right now, almost all the diapers I really like come from ABDL companies. If a medical diaper had the right properties, I'd be all over it. I like variety, so it could be cheap, expensive, thick, thin, etc. It just needs to fill its niche well and have nice plastic and good tapes. At the moment, that's AB products.

RMS401 said:
It might help to define each of the options. Is the difference graphics and/or color? Absorbency? Thickness? Are the Rearz Inspire+, with their all-white plain cover medical or AB? What about Confidry Dry 24/7?

My absolute favorite diaper is the Northshore Supreme (plastic), which I guess I consider to be a medical diaper, given who sells it and the absorbency, but I think your results will be better if you define the options.

-RMS

I maybe able to help here. To my mind, anything usually all white or all black, without a classic, "old fart," line wetness indicator, or obvious IC company branding, could be considered a non-overt AB/Little, or DL diaper. They're also good for IC people who don't cringe at the knowledge that ABs and DLs exist, and want something truly good.

If it has an old fart line, boom, medical, no matter how good. Personally, eeew! Now, the Rearz Rebel, that's good for DLs, ICs who want a change of pace, or AB/Littles playing pirate.

Anything overtly AB/Little printed, is good for that crew, and some DLs into being humiliated.

Now, personally, IC hurts my very core, but AB/Little doesn't, because AB/Little requires volition and consent, so, AB/Little for me.

I perfer medical ones as they are plain and cheap however I haven’t found one as good as abdl ones. Something like a ABU Space or Little paws holds a lot and the padding jells up so nice when wet instead of just clumping up. That’s what I hate clumping. I haven’t found the right one :(

I put no preference because I use a plain white version of a diaper that was originally made for the AB market. (Rearz Inspire+ InControl)

AB Diapers are my preference, but that said, I don't mind plain white.

podmuse said:
I perfer medical ones as they are plain and cheap however I haven’t found one as good as abdl ones. Something like a ABU Space or Little paws holds a lot and the padding jells up so nice when wet instead of just clumping up. That’s what I hate clumping. I haven’t found the right one :(

Have you tried Confidry 24/7s? People either love 'em, or hate 'em. Let's see, ABU Simples, Betterdry, Inspire +, those Bambino UltraStretches? I know, you're not trying to break the bank. I'm a bit weird among us, because I like Clothlike-backed, but hate yucky medical looking, so, though out niches are different, goodness, I feel you man. I'm trying to help, but that's all I can think of. If medical lines don't bother you, Total Dry X Plus.

I prefer white versions of AB diapers such as ABU Simples. I also like Dry 24/7, Northshore and Abena L4. However, I don't hate the printed diapers.

I picked "no preference" because I like both equally well .

A diaper is a diaper, and I mainly go after function versus style. However, that being said, I still chose AB style simple because when trying to look cute, I often match the diaper with my outfit for maximum cuteness. But, then again, there's also medical diapers that fit into the mix too, like tenas or molicares, even the all white northshores can be cute imho. To spice it up, I make daddy pick out paddings for me too, makes some interesting combos that definitely makes it look like a toddler dressed me.

For quality, fit, absorbency, design and understanding by the product sellers AB diapers all the way!

Even price point probably works out for AB Diapers now with how absorbent so many of them have become and how badly shrinkflation has hit the medical Diapers.

Currently the only medical diaper I would consider buying (assuming choice rather than immediate need) is the Kolibri Comslip White ones but I am not sure if they are even available anymore.

While I don't care for the term "AB Diapers", I do like them better than medical diapers.

If it weren't for the price and privacy issues I'd go AB diapers all day every day.
Their adorableness just adds so much to the experience in my opinion.

I enjoy both so no real preference honestly.

In my opinion, the premium AB diapers in the market right now offer better overall performance, fit, and comfort than medical brands. ABU space/Little pawz is a better overall diaper than arena m4 or confidry 24/7. Plus, the adorable designs go great with other AB attire. I don’t wear often enough for cost to be an issue, so I prefer to go “Cadillac” when I do wear, and that means premium AB diapers.

I've never though of myself as an AB, mainly because the only really babyish thing I like to do is wear diapers. On the other hand, a big part of the excitement of wearing diapers, for me, is a sort of baby headspace that comes with it. Because of that, I've found myself strongly preferring diapers that feed into the babyness of the experience, whether they are actual baby diapers, adult diapers designed to resemble baby diapers, or other diapers (especially cloth) that resemble the diapers I wore as a baby. Medical diapers generally fail those tests.

I tend to prefer medical diapers, just because they seem to fit better. Also, I like plain white. :)

Well, if given the choice, I'd pick AB diapers. But practically speaking, they're expensive, and before I told my mother about this, harder to obtain. In fact, I've only ever had one sample pack of Bambino Teddies, and one sample pack of DC Idyls.

99% of my diaper-wearing is in the form of modded babies'/children's products, although I do have a few Abenas in my closet... that I ordered last year. Had to ration that shit, yo. And I'm still rationing them.

So I'm not sure which option in the poll is appropriate for me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back