What are these pants in jguy's avatar??? (Also - hello!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubberJin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I only really came here to lurk but whilst reading through some old threads I spotted jguy's avatar and it called to me... I must have them!

I was going to PM him but I'm too much of a noob to be allowed to send PM's, so can anyone identify them?

Kaliborio said:
Hey. They would appear to be Confidence Premium, an Indonesian brand.

I think you're referencing the profile pic, not the avatar.

To the OP: maybe try a visitor message since you can't PM yet. I think the bar for those is lower.

Trevor is right, I'm talking about the black 'possibly rubber' looking ones in jguy's avatar.

Just checked and the level for visitor messages is the same as PM's so I guess I've got to think of 17 or so things worth posting to 'level up'.

Can't be sure, but Gary makes some Black PUL pants that look sort of like that.

Gary?

...edit: Never mind, I googled and found Garys but they're not the ones.

I guess I'll just get my post count up and send him a PM unless someone wants to PM him a link to this thread on my behalf?

Last edited:
Just type "Gary plastic pants " into google...........

Huh? Profile pic and avatar are the same.

His avatar/pic is a common brand of adult diapers found from india to japan. Kind of like depends here in the US. I had the displeasure of using them once. Cloth like and rather thin. They break apart and clump pretty fast, and have a pretty low absorbency to boot. Not sure why anyone would want these.

Slomo said:
Huh? Profile pic and avatar are the same.

His avatar/pic is a common brand of adult diapers found from india to japan. Kind of like depends here in the US. I had the displeasure of using them once. Cloth like and rather thin. They break apart and clump pretty fast, and have a pretty low absorbency to boot. Not sure why anyone would want these.

In my case they're one in the same but jguy's are different. The avatar is the one I marked with a red box.jguy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back