The store baby isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you ever walked by the baby section in a store (my particular store would be K-mart but this one has the diaper isle separate from the clothes and things) and it has a smell kinda like baby powder maybe or pampers cruisers? But to me it smells so good and comforting! Any idea what it could be i want my play room to smell like that [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can buy baby fresh sent on eBay under searching
adult baby.
They have 3 little bottles 3 type of sent.

BrandenDL4ever said:
Have you ever walked by the baby section in a store (my particular store would be K-mart [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You actually still have a K Mart that's open for business? Those are getting to be an endangered species.

Illinoise said:
You actually still have a K Mart that's open for business? Those are getting to be an endangered species.

The ones in my county closed, but there's one about 13 miles from me and another about 20.

I get jealous of their choices of diapers since I'm waaay too big to fit in them. But I have to hit that isle to get diaper cream.

Pampers and Luvs being the most common scented baby diapers, you're almost certainly smelling Baby Dry, Cruisers, Luvs and whatever other P&G baby diapers are there. If you want to make your playroom smell like that, just buy yourself a bag of Pampers, open it, and sit it out. It's a potent scent and spreads quite quickly throughout a room--very risky for anybody trying to keep a diaper habit secret, but if you aren't worried...

Buying a bag of Pampers is almost certainly the cheapest way to Pampers-ify your playroom. Those scent bottles can be pricey!

I always get embarrassed walking down the baby aisle (especially if I'm shopping with my mum, cuz most of the time female toiletries and haircare are down the same aisle) if I'm with family they give me odd looks if I'm looking at the pacifiers, bottles, powders etc, and on more than one occasion if I've been on my own I've had dirty looks from strangers if I've been cruising down that aisle. But when I'm down them I feel a mix of excitement and jealousy.

BusterBunny said:
I always get embarrassed walking down the baby aisle (especially if I'm shopping with my mum, cuz most of the time female toiletries and haircare are down the same aisle) if I'm with family they give me odd looks if I'm looking at the pacifiers, bottles, powders etc, and on more than one occasion if I've been on my own I've had dirty looks from strangers if I've been cruising down that aisle. But when I'm down them I feel a mix of excitement and jealousy.

Same! I mean I guess I'm at a reasonable age to actually have my own child, but still get nervous when people stare.
Man I wish I could shrink down to the size of a toddler.

With my beard, I look like I'm in my late 30's, but I'm only in my early 20's, so whenever I pick up products from the baby aisle, nobody stares, but I still am semi-nervous to go through there. There was this one time I bought a pack of Pampers size 6 and the lady at the register asked "How old is your baby?" I had no idea what to say, just dead silence. I also buy a 3-pack of baby wipes when I need them, and nobody cares. Not that much tension in my town.

Onesieman said:
With my beard, I look like I'm in my late 30's, but I'm only in my early 20's

I have the exact opposite problem in that people still pin me in my teens.

Although I myself am terrible with guessing ages. Last time I was at my therapist's office, a guy came in who I would have figured was somewhere in his thirties. When the receptionist asked his birthdate, he was about five months younger than me!

The baby/kids isle is really comforting to me for some reason :) You're not alone
Also, the smell of baby powder is my second favorite scent, next to freshly-baked cookies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back