Thread: Newbie from NZ

Default Newbie from NZ

I'm looking for someone to chat and discuss stuff to do with AB. I'm new to this but maybe find something out there and get to know people who are into wot I'm into. Not easy because having to be careful who to say wot to.
    I would really like to make contact with any other ABs in New Zealand maybe close to my area Rotorua, just for discussions etc because I can't really talk to the family?

Hey BoobooNZ; welcome to ADISC!

I have a friend from New Zealand, but she's from the Wellington area. Hey, both on North Island, right? : )

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    I have a friend from New Zealand, but she's from the Wellington area. Hey, both on North Island, right? : )
    Do you, I am from Wellington also. I would like to meet other peepz from my area.

Now back on Topic.
    Kiaora BoobooNZ, I am also from NZ. I am in Wellington and a DL. not really into the AB stuff, but if you would like to chat thats cool

Hey, welcome to ADISC

I'm from Auckland.

Hii, Welcome to ADISC, you're really gonna like it here, it's great forum/community filled with great people. If you need any help with anything just ask on the forums, we're all here to help! Enjoy the forums and have fun. WeLCOmE to ADISC (the greatest Show- I mean place- On Earth!

I'm not in New Zealand [my sep daughter is] but as a Newbie myself I'd like to welcome you.

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

some video game, or computer issue?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!